Chapter 13: LoveBirds!

[Your POV]

Today is Monday so we have school. I stood up from my bed and immediately take a bath and change my clothes. I brush my hair and clip it on the side. I decided to go downstairs to eat because I’m hungry. And to my surprised I see Greyson is already here.

“Greyson! Why so early?” I asked while walking in the dining table.

“I don’t want you to wait.” He said. So sweet^_^

“Okay?”

“Greyson, why don’t you join [YN] eat breakfast?” Mom asked.

“Thanks Aunt [YMN] but I already ate.” Greyson said. I quickly ate because it’s too awkward. Greyson is watching me eating, so it’s awkward.

“Mom were leaving!” I shouted while getting my bag.

“Let’s go Greyson!” I said and we go outside. I am walking backwards because I was talking to Greyson and I notice that the road is bumpy but I don’t care so I tripped backwards. Greyson immediately catches me with his fast reflexes. My hand is around his neck and his hand is on my back. Our faces were 3 inches away. Our eyes are just staring at each other. I felt sparks and butterflies erupting my stomach. Greyson pull me up.

“T-thanks!” I said looking away because I’m so red.

“Sweetie, next time don’t walk like that, you might get hurt.” He said with a worried tone. He entwined his hands to mine. Oh My Glob! I am totally blushing right now and shocked of course. I quickly look at him.

“Greyson, wha—“

“I’m just making you safe sweetie.”

“Then why are you holding my hand?”

“What if you trip again? If I hold your hand, you’ll never get hurt. If you’ll trip, I’ll just pull you up.”

“Okay?” Oh My Glob! I am red as a tomatoe. We walked on the way to school still holding each other’s hands. Everywhere we go the students are staring at us. I just hid my face from my hair.

“Greyson! Everyone is staring at us!” I exclaimed.

“Don’t mind them. Just walk, okay?” He said calmly like there’s nothing wrong. We open the door of our room and every one look at us and our hands.

“Ayiieee!” They all said.

“Greyson!” I whisper shouted. And he just smile. We sat on our proper seat our classmates are still looking at us.

“What?!”

“We have new lovebirds!” Archie shouted. And they all are saying “Ayiieee”. The teacher came and discusses our lesson.

You can’t listen to your teacher because Greyson is staring at you. If you look at him he looked away and when you’re not looking he look at you again. So you felt awkward.

~~~Lunch Break~~~

We are now in the cafeteria eating our lunch.

“Are you two dating?” They all asked.

“No we’re not!!” We exclaimed.

“Really?” They said.

“Really!!” We both said.

“Then why are you holding each other’s hands?”

“Ask him not me.” I said pointing to Greyson.

“I just want her to be safe.” Greyson said looking at me while I’m just staring at my food and blushing.

“Aww! So sweet!” They all teased. I hate it when someone makes me pissed so I just walk out not minding that I still didn’t finish my lunch. I quickly go into our room.