Chapter 10: I owe you this time

[Greyson’s POV]

When I wake up its 8:00 in the morning so I decided to go down and eat breakfast. When I go down I saw mom preparing breakfast, dad watching news, Alexa combing her hair and Tanner having some business in his phone. I greeted them and they greeted back. Hmm, how can I pay [YN] for teaching me yesterday.

“Aha!” I shouted making them stop on their businesses. “Sorry, Mom can I take [YN] in the movies?” I added.

“Ayiieee!! A date!!” My sister teased.

“I’m just gonna repay her for teaching me yesterday”

“Of course dear, but be home before 9 okay.” Mom said. Yes!

“Mom, I’m just going in my room.” I said and she just nodded. I went up to my room and decided to call [YN].

[Your POV]

I was watching TV in my room when I heard my phone ringing and when I look at the caller ID I saw the name Greyson.

Phone Convo:

“Hello?”

“Hello [YN]! Good morning!”

“Good Morning too Greyson! Why did you call?

“Uhmm, I am wondering if you can go with me in the movies. To Uhmm, repay you for helping me.”

“No need to repay, I’ll just go with you in the movies.”

“Really?!”

“Yup, so what time?”

“I’ll be there at 11 am. Let’s eat lunch and dinner in there okay! Bye! See you later!”

“Bye!” He hangs up.

I decided to go downstairs to tell mom but when I open my door my brother’s ears are stick on my door that means his eavesdropping.

“What are you doing here?” I said while crossing my arms in my chest.

“Uhmm…. MOM! [YN]’S HAVING A DATE!!” He said while running down. So I chased him on the way down.

“MOM! [YN]’S HAVING A DATE!!” he shouted again. Mom stopped eating and dad almost choked from his coffee.

“What?!” Mom and Dad both said.

“He’s lying!” I said pointing my brother.

“No mom, I heard him talking to Greyson and saying I’ll just go with you in the movies!” He said mocking me.

“That’s not a date! He just wants to repay me for teaching him yesterday.”

“Oh really?” my brother asked in seductive tone.

“Really, so mom and dad can I go to the movies with Greyson?”

“Sure! Just bring 300 dollars okay?” I just nodded and smile. I spare my time watching TV. When I look my watched it’s already 10:30. I went to my room and take a bath, dry myself and my hair. I pick some red and white short sleeves and some shorts and pair it with my black converse. I brush my hair and let it loose. I sprayed a little perfume on my body. I heard the doorbell rings and heard the voice of mom talking to Greyson. So I quickly find my small bag and put my phone and wallet to it. I rushed downstairs and see Greyson talking to mom.

[Greyson’s POV]

I finished making myself ready so I went to [YN]’s house. I press their doorbell then the maid opened it and let me in.