Chapter 16: That naughty kid !

Hllo eaders! I dedicate this chapter to @snoopyloves ! She's so awesome and so kind author! Go checkout her stories, and I think you'll gonna love it! So here's the Chapter 16! Hope you'll like it:))

~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

It was now 9:00 in a Saturday morning and I am so lazy to get up on my bed and it's almost afternoon. [A/N, I skipped the Thursday and Friday cause nothing special happened] I twisted a little and reach my phone on the desk and saw a 3 messages. One from Betty and two from Greyson.

From: Betty

"Good Morning [YN]! Are you free this saturday? I am thinking of hanging out in the Amusement Park with all of our friends. Just text me if your coming and I'll just text all of our friends if they can come.

From: Greyson:))

"Good Morning [YN]!! Have a good saturday!!"

From: Greyson:))

"Hey! Do you recieved Betty's text? Are you coming? If you''ll come, I'll come too."

I'd like to chill out this day , so I decided to call Kristy if I have some shoots today. I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

Phone Convo:

"Hello?" Kristy said on the other line.

"Good morning kristy! I would like to ask if there's any shoots later?"

"As I see on your schedule, there's no shoot all day. But tomorrow and in Tuesday there will be. Why? Are you going somewhere?"

"Betty just invite me to go to the amusement park with all our friends."

"Oh, okay. Bye!"

"Bye!" I said as I hang up.

I quickly text Betty...

To:Betty

"Hey Betty!! I am free today. I just called Kristy and she said I have no shoots today so, I'll come:)

And Greyson...

To: Greyson:))

"Hey Greyson! I texted Betty that I'm joining them on the amusement park. Are you coming?" I replied. I stood up from my bed and went downstairs with my phone. When I went downstairs I hear a music on the television that caught my ears to listen.

I don't even ask you,

Where you've been

And I don't feel the need to,

Know who you're with

Wait, is that Ariana Grande singing? I listen to it once again, and yeah, it was Ariana Grande my favorite singer! I found myself walking to our television, and shocked when someone called me.

"[YN]!!" I quickly look at the area where the voice is coming from and it was my cousin Janella!! I quickly run to her and hug her real tight, she is my closest cousin. She's so kind and beautiful, just like her mom.

"How are you? I must say you grew a lot and you're so beautiful now!" I said as I let go of the hug.

"I'm fine, and you look more beautiful!"

"Okay? When did you come here, where's your brother and Aunt Rochelle and Uncle George?"

"Michael was with Hamilton on the game room; my parents are with your parents on the garden talking some random stuff. We arrive here this morning."

"So, how's life?" I said as I sit comfortably beside her.

"Well, good. Nothing really special. How bout you? Got any love life?"