Chapter 6: Thank You

[Your POV] 

2 hours passed and it’s already. Your break time, so you called your friends to eat with you and they agreed.

“[YN]! You and Greyson are perfect for each other!” Betty exclaimed. We were in the quadrangle. Me and Greyson looked each other and laughed.

“That was a nice joke Betty!” I said while putting my finger to my eye because I was about to tear up.

“You two really look cute! That’s why you two became the Muse and Escort.” Sofia added.

“Seriously Betty and Sofia?” I said as I rolled my eyes. I walked out. Someone hold my hand.

“Hey! What’s wrong?” Greyson asked.

“I just want some refreshments.”

“Can I come?”

“Okay.” We bought some drinks in the cafeteria and drink it. I’m pretty excited to our next subject because it’s Science! I love Science so much! The bell rings and we go to our room.

“Hey girl! Where did you and Greyson go?” Sofia asked.

“We just buy some refreshments.”

“Okay.” I was talking to Greyson suddenly the teacher came.

“Good afternoon class!” Mr. Newton said.

“Good afternoon Mr. Newton!” We stand up and replied.

“You may now sit. Our lesson for today is about Science? What is Science?” Mr. Newton asked. I quickly raised my right hand.

“Ms. [YSN].”

“Science comes from the Latin word scientia, which means ‘to know’. Science is a systematic attempt to establish knowledge to explain occurrences through objective means, such as observing, studying, and experimenting.” I answered confidently. [A/N, I just copy that on my book, Thank you BookXD]

“That was a very good answer Ms. [YSN]! Give [YN] a round of applause!” All the students give me a round of applause.

“Thank you Mr. Newton.” I said with a smile on my face.

“Take your sit now.”

“Wow! You are so good!” Greyson said. Looks like his impressed.

“Thanks!”

The teacher discussed. You are so happy that Science is your subject now. After your Science is Math. The worst subject ever!! For youXD

“Yes! Math is next! I’m so excited!” Greyson said happily.

“Nice, Math is next! Ughh!” I said. I really hate math. Full of numbers! The math teacher came.

“Good afternoon class!” Mr. Farndon said.

“Good afternoon Mr. Farndon!”

“Take your sits. Our lesson for today is about Algebra.” Algebra?! Ughh! I hate Math!!

The class went on and you cannot focus because Greyson kept on smiling like an idiot so you asked him.

“Greyson? Why are you smiling?” I asked.

“I really love Math.” He replied. That’s it! Only because he loves math?! I really don’t understand Math Geeks.

“Who wants to answer the formulas in the board?” Mr. Farndon asked. No one raised their hands except for Greyson.

“Mr. Chance.” Greyson stood up and answer the formulas easily. He’s really good at Math. Then he came back in his seat.

“Very good Mr. Chance. That was fast and this is all correct.” Mr. Farndon.

“Thank you Mr. Farndon.” Greyson replied.

“How did you answer all that in 1 minute?” I asked.

“I don’t know?” He answered and smiled. After the discussion, our teacher gave us a seatwork and it’s killing me. It’s so hard. Greyson is the first one to finish.

“Ugh! It’s so hard!! I HATE MATH!!” I said while placing my forehead in my desk.

“Hey, are you okay?” A voice asked and when I look it’s Greyson. I faced him and said “This is so hard!” and I placed again my forehead into my desk.

“Let me help you with that.” He said.

 “Really?” My face lit up.

“Yeah! So, let’s start with this.” He teaches me like a real teacher, and yeah I understand it.

You finished your seatwork and passed it to your teacher. And thank Greyson a lot!

~~Fast Forward~~

After your math is your lunch, so you eat with your friends and listen to the lessons that your teacher is discussing. The time flies so fast and it’s already your dismissal time. You went to your locker and put your other things in there. And you were surprised when someone covers your eyes.

“Guess who?” A voice asked. Its voice is a bit husky. It doesn’t seem familiar.

“I don’t know who you are?!” I replied. The voice behind me chuckled. I removed the hands from my eyes and quickly turn around. I saw Greyson.

“Hey!” He said.

“You’re the one who’s covering my eyes?” I asked.

“Yup.” He replied popping the letter ‘P’.

“You changed your voice?”

“Yeah, so you wouldn’t notice it.”

“Ohhkayyy? By the way thank you again. If I get an A+ in our seatwork, I’ll treat you!”

“Of course you’ll get an A+! I’m the one who teach you that.”

“Oh really?” (I forgot to mention that you two were walking in the school corridor.)

You two were walking outside the school gate when someone calls you.

“[YN]! Greyson!” You two turn around and saw Betty with your friends.

“What?” I asked as we walked to them.

“You TWO, forgot to call us!” Sofia said emphasizing the word TWO.

“Oh, sorry we forgot.” Greyson said and looked down.

“That’s okay, but don’t do that again.” We nodded. We walked to our home and bid goodbye.