Chapter 12: Someone's getting jelly

Hello Readers!! Sorry for the late update!! Our internet is so slow and it needs to be repair. It took a long days to convince mom but nothing happened. If you are wondering how did I update this, I just borrow my cousin's laptop and yeah, update it. So, here's the Chapter 12!! Happy Reading Readers!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Your POV]

I wake up in my bed remembering what happens yesterday and what did Greyson said to me. Those three sweet words he said sent shivers to my spine and butterflies even it’s not true. I don’t know why I felt that kind of feeling. I didn’t even know if I like him. The other side of my mind says no and the other side says yes. I don’t know what to follow; I’m so confused right now! Ugh!! I hate talking to myself. I’ll just go downstairs for refreshments

“I got my ticket for the long way ‘round

two bottle ‘a whiskey for the way

and I sure would like some sweet company

and I’m leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?” My phone rings. Phew! I almost have a mini heart attack.

Phone Convo:

“Hello?”

“[YN]! You need to get ready now! You and Rob will be the model in a teen magazine!”Kristy shouted.

“Ouch! Kristy you don’t need to shout like that! As in now?!”

“Yes!”

“But, it’s too early!” I protested.

“What’s early in 9:30? Just be ready and I’ll be there at 10.”She said and hangs up. I let out a big sigh after putting my phone down. I decided to go downstairs and tell mom.

“Mom! Kristy sa—“

“I already know that dear, eat your breakfast now and get ready.” Mom said. I quickly ate my breakfast and go upstairs to get ready.

[Greyson’s POV]

I am now in my room playing my phone and I’m so getting bored! So so so bored. I know! I’ll just go to the park with Alexa and Tanner. I’ll just go downstairs to tell them.

“Alexa, can you go with me to the park?” I asked.

“Sorry, little brother. Me and my friends were going to the mall.” She said while putting her things inside her bag.

“How about you Tanner?”

“Sorry, I can’t”

“So unfair!” I said while thumping my feet in the floor.

“Why don’t you ask [YN]?” They all said. I didn’t think of that. I quickly wear my shoes and went to [YN]’s house. I click their doorbell and the maid let me in. I see [YN] just sitting on their couch like there’s something she’s waiting.

“Hey!” I greeted.

“Hey! Why are you here?”

“Can you come with me to the park?” I asked.

“I’m so sorry Greyson; I have a photo shoot later. You can come if you like?”

“Of course I would like to come.” I said and she smiles. We heard a car’s honk and then go outside.