Chapter 3: Now I know

[Still Greyson’s POV]

“Hey guys! Can we first go to the cafeteria? I’m so hungry!”[YN] said who is beside me.

“Sure!” Her other friends said.

“Hey Greyson! Wanna come?” She asked.

“Okay.”I wanna see their cafeteria.

We were walking in the corridor when someone taps me in my back. I quickly look behind, I see the other friends of [YN].

“Hi, I’m Archie Andrews!” The guy said.

“And I’m Jughead Jones!” The other guy said. [A/N, If you’re familiar on those names, I get that in “Archie Comics”]

“Nice to meet you!” I greeted with a smile. I noticed that while were walking everyone is staring at [YN].

“Archie, can I ask you something?” I said

“Okay.”

“Why is everyone staring at [YN] like that?” I asked.

“You didn’t know?!”

“Didn’t know what?” I replied.

“[YN] is a Supermodel!”

“She’s a Supermodel?! But why didn’t she tell that while introducing herself?”

“Y’know dude, [YN] is not what you think; she’s not like the other girls who brag something about themselves. She is not a big-headed. Many boys in school admire her but she doesn’t mind them.”Jughead explained.

“Thanks guys, now I know.”

[Your POV]

I heard Greyson, Jughead and Archie talking about me. I guess Greyson is asking why they are staring at me like this. Well, I don’t mind them. We were now in the cafeteria, eating. I introduce Greyson to my BFFs and to my other friends and they seemed to be happy. Greyson is so friendly and kind.

You finished eating within 20 minutes and you texted your driver because you’re lazy to walk right now. You all bid your goodbyes and you ride on your car.

“Mom, I’m home!” I yelled, but not that loud.

“Hi, Honey” My mom said as she hugged me and get my bag.”Better get ready now cause were having a dinner with our new neighbor.”