The lovely Sleepover(Mullette-fluff)

seven year old Hercules

I grinned, today Lafayette was coming for a sleep over! I didn't end up inviting John and Alexander, I just wanted to play with Laf today. Me and Alex and John were pretty good friends but Laf was the best. He was smart, French, kind, caring, generous, cool, athletic, funny, cute, fast, pretty, adorable, sweet,-

"Hey Herc!" Said Laf smiling and running up to me his loose curls bouncing up and down. My smile grew more, it was the end of the day after what seemed like forever. He jumped by me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back picking him up a little in my arms.

"Hercules put me down" Laf giggled kicking his legs. I let out a small laugh setting him down. He gently grabbed my arm and examined it.

"your so strong Hercules" he said touching the small muscle I had. I blushed a little, he thought I was strong. I gripped his small hand in mine flexing my muscles a little making him look at my arms.

"come on Laffy, my mom's probably waiting for us" I giggled happily. We raced over to the place my mom was waiting for us. one short car ride later and we had made it to my house. We stepped inside and I grabbed Lafayette's hand. I ran down the Hallway with him taking him to my room.

"wow you have such a cool room" Laf said looking around my perfect room. the walls were dark blue, I had a desk for all my fabric scraps ( I took them from mom) I also had a small sewing kit but mom had the needles, a toy chest, and my hidden spy plans under the bed. I smiled walking over to my toy chest and proudly opening it.

"what do you want to play" I asked. he searched through the chest.

"I'm not sure, everything's so cool" he said. I puffed out my chest with pride. All my stuff was pretty neat and Laf thought so too.

"do you wanna see my sewing stuff?" I asked. to my delight he nodded and I walked over to my desk still tightly holding his hand. I showed him all the things I had made. I had made a beanie, a shirt thing and finally I had a dress. I had made a sleeveless ball gown dress with light purple lace, satin and a small bit of silk I had snagged. It was the thing I was proudest of. It had taken me months to get it just right and a lot of help from mom. I looked over at Laf and then to my dress. he would look so pretty in it and it would fit him perfectly. 

" you're so talented Herc" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me tightly. I blushed and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt a small tickle on my side and I giggled. Laf began to tickle my side and I burst into a fit giggles. I fell to the ground and grabbed Laf pulling him down with me. he fell on top of me and I quickly rolled over so he was under me. I began to quickly move my fingers across his stomach. He began to let out adorable laughter and I pinned him to the floor mercilessly moving my hands across his stomach. He kept giggling and I slipped falling on top of him. we both burst into laughter and I moved off him. I helped him from the ground and he leaned on me still giggling cutely.

"you have such a cute laugh" I said. a light pink blush formed on his face and he leaned a little closer. my mother walked in the room and smiled at the two of us.

"go wash up you two, dinner's almost finished" she said with a smile. we washed our hands and I smelled my mother's Irish stew she always made for special occasions.  I led Laf over to the table and sat between him and my big brother Hugh (he was already in the fifth grade). I ate the Stew, it reminded me of home in Ireland. It was so beautiful over there, maybe one day I could show it to Laf. we finished and said thank you before we went back to my room. I looked back at the light purple dress and Laf. I took it off my desk and walked over to him.

"hey Laf can you try this on?" I asked him. he blushed a little and took the dress. I left the room and soon heard him say I could come inside. I stepped into my room and felt my face heat up. He was pretty, He was stunning, he was gorgeous. the dress fit him perfectly. it fit tightly around the top and fluffed outward near the bottom. he looked like a princess from the movies. He had a light pink blush on his cheeks and avoided my eyes. 

"do I look good" he asked. I was speechless as I looked at him.I walked up to him and went behind him. I zipped up the back before moving back in front of him. I took his hand in mine and lightly kissed it like people do in the movies. He blushed with a slight giggle and I gently grabbed both of his hands in mine.

"now do you want to dance with me like they do in the movies" I asked blushing still. he moved an arm to my waist and we slowly began to dance with each other. I gently twirled him in my arms and the dress spun with him.  I smiled at him, maybe one day I could marry him. He was a boy so I didn't know if it was allowed or not but I would make it allowed. I stepped closer to him and he leaned towards me. I touched my nose to his and he blushed. I picked him up in my arms like you would a bride.

"Hercules" he giggled blushing. He was so pretty in the dress I just didn't want to let him go. I didn't Love him, he was just adorable. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I carried him to my bed sitting down.  I looked down at him in my arms, I was going to marry him soon. we both climbed off my bed.

"can we dance one last time" I pleaded. he smiled placing his hands on my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I began to slowly dance him again and he smiled leaning a little closer to me.

 "You're so pretty" I said sweetly. His face turned beet red and he leaned closer. I moved a little closer, I was gonna give him an adult kiss. he leaned his face closer to mine. I gazed into his light Almond eyes I leaned in to kiss him. his lips just inches from mine, when I noticed a figure in my doorway. I moved my hands from Laf and snapped my head over to the figure. I saw my mom standing there and I blushed bright red. I felt Laf's small hand grip mine and I stepped closer to him.

"you two better get to bed" she said. I groaned in disappointment, I didn't want to sleep. sleeping was the most boring thing in the universe. she raised an eyebrow and I let out a loud sigh.

"Okay mom" I grumbled. she left a satisfied look on her face. we went to the bathroom and brushed our teeth. I went back to my room and went behind Lafayette. I slowly unzipped the dress and put my hands on his sides. I slipped the dress of him leaving him in his pants. he blushed red and I turned around putting the dress back on my desk. I stepped out of the room and waited for Laf to tell me to come in. I went into my room when he said he was ready, he left and I quickly got changed into my pajamas. he stepped back into the room and I grabbed his hand. I brought him to my bed and climbed into it with him. I got out of bed and walked across my room turning out the light before sprinting back to my bed. I went under the blankets  with Lafayette and hugged him gently. he moved placing his head on my chest. I rubbed his back softly and he snuggled his head to my chest making me blush harder. he began to let out cute little snores and I held him closer. I fell asleep snuggling with him safe in my arms.