Movie Night (Mullette-fluff)

pov. Hercules Mulligan

I anxiously waited for Lafayette to show up. we had a movie night once a month and this month was my house. It would be full of snacks and blankets and Lafayette snuggling with me and me trying not to kiss him. I loved Lafayette but he didn't feel the same about me, he would never feel the same. I got all of mine and Lafayette's favorite snacks before grabbing all the blankets I could find. I was setting up the pillows when I heard the door bell. I quickly ran over to the door and opened it. I saw Lafayette at the door, he was wearing sweatpants and a large t-shirt that I was fairly sure was mine making him look even cuter than usual.

"Hey Herc" he said sweetly making me blush a little. He gave me a tight hug gently snuggling his head to my neck. I quickly picked him up and he let an adorable giggle. I carried him to the couch before I set him down. we chose a random movie before laf sat on my lap making my face heat up. I grabbed the blankets and wrapped us both in them. He grabbed a gumdrop and bopped my nose. 

"open" he said bopping my nose again. I opened my mouth and he popped the gumdrop in my mouth. I smiled and grabbed a m&m booping his nose he smiled opening his mouth. I tossed the m&m inside. he snuggled his face into my chest. I smiled and began to play with his hair knowing he loved when I did that. He slipped his hands under my shirt and began to rub my sides. I smiled and relaxed, he began to trace his hands over the muscle under my shirt. after a while I felt him stop and looked down to see his head mushed against my chest. I smiled and rested my head on one of the pillows. I wished I could kiss him and tell him loved him but he would never feel the same. I felt my eye lids grow heavy and I smiled falling asleep with Laf.

the next morning

pov. Lafayette

I woke up and Hercules was under me.  He was so perfect. I knew we were just friends but I loved him so much. I watched as he softly snored and I traced over all the little muscular grooves on his chest. I wanted to kiss him and cuddle him and well I'd do anything with him. He let out a small mutter and opened his eyes. He placed a hand on my face and I blushed a little.

"com'ere Laffy" he muttered sleepy. God I loved his morning voice. it was so deep and husky and perfect. I slid up his chest and he smiled.

"God I love you so much~" he muttered sleepily. I felt my face heat up. did he just say I love you to me? I wrapped my hands around his neck and for the first time I noticed how red his face was turning. I leaned my face closer to his so  our noses were almost touching. his face was turning a dark crimson and I couldn't help myself.

"I love you more~" I whispered back. his mouth opened slightly and his eyes widened. Then he did something unexpected. He wrapped his arms around the back of my neck and suddenly kissed me. every part of me seemed to catch fire at once as my lips connected with him. I pressed down on his soft lips and he pulled me closer. I pulled away from his and looked into his chocolaty pools of eyes.

"do you maybe, possibly, wanna be my boyfriend" Hercules asked his face dark red. I leaned down and touched my nose to his.

"I would love to" I said making him blush even more. then I leaned in for another lovely kiss with my boyfriend.