Study time ( Jeffmads-Smut/Fluff )

pov. Thomas Jefferson

I smiled tonight James was coming to my house to "study" for the upcoming Anatomy exams in biology. By study it was James telling me random information that I would quickly forget because I was too busy admiring how perfect he was. We were just friends but he looked like an angel sent from the heavens themselves.  Everything from his body to his personality was perfect in every way possible. I wanted him to be my boyfriend but would never want to accidentally ruin our friendship. I heard the doorbell ring and raced to the door so I could open it before anyone else. There was James standing there in blue jeans and a creme sweater, his beige  book bag at his side. He looked up at me with his large beautiful chocolaty eyes.

"Hey Tommy" He said stepping inside as I shut the door. I quickly led him up to my bedroom and he sat on the edge of the bed.  I sat down next to him and he pulled out grabbing a thick boring anatomy book and began to read. I stopped listening after the first few sentences staring at him as he read.  the way his soft lips moved, his chocolaty skin and deep brown eyes, His perfect posture and figure. I could just imagine pinning him to the bed and kissing him as I slowly undressed him. Leaving trails of hickies and love bites across his chest and thighs. running my hands across his perfect body as he moaned in delight. Grabbing his- FUCK I felt my pants tighten slightly. I crossed my legs trying to hide my slowly growing erection as my lustful thoughts seemed to cloud my thoughts.

"Thomas are you even listening." James asked looking at me with his adorable "trying to look serious" face. 

"yeah something about-- the nervous system???" I guessed internally panicking.

" if by that you mean reproductive organs then yes, Oh Thomas is there anyway to make you learn, I mean I only have an hour before I have to go back home" He asked setting the book down. 

"well you know I'm more of a hands on learner~"  I said seductively, placing a hand on his chest and lightly pushing him. I froze realizing what I had just done and where my hand was.

"then you better learn quickly~" He said wrapping his hands around my waist and almost pulling me on top of him. I felt my lust take over and I pushed him back onto my bed. He let out a soft whimper as I pulled part of his sweater down. I began to suck at the soft skin on his collar bone and he let out a soft groan. I smirked and bit  down.

"Tommy~" He whined softly. I kept torturing that spot with small nips and bites as  he let out small gasps and whines of pleasure. I began to slowly pull his sweater and shirt off. After I'd gotten his shirt off I quickly removed mine. His hands reached for the hem of my sweatpants and I unbuckled his jeans before slowly unzipping his fly. I pulled his jeans off seeing a large bulge in his boxers.

"is someone excited for this lesson?" I asked playing with the hem of his boxers.

"looks like I'm not the only one" James said. I Looked down to find he had already pulled my pants down, and had one hand rested on the growing rise in my boxers.

"naughty bo-ahh~" I felt a soft moan escape my lips as he palmed me through my boxers. I quickly removed the rest of mine and James clothing. I began to kiss, suck, and nip at the skin on his inner thighs making small moans escape with lips as I left large red and purple marks. I flipped him over and grabbed him by his thighs as I squeezed ass in one hand. I gently spread his legs before leaning down next to him.

"do you want this" I asked running one hand down his side.

"yes" he whined spreading his legs further. I placed my fingers next to his mouth and he began to quickly coat them with his Saliva, twirling his tongue around them in a way that just seemed to make me harder than I was.  I pulled them from his mouth and inserted one into him. He let out a small murmur and I added another moving them in a scissoring motion. he let out a small whimpered followed by small moans of pleasure.

"Please T-Tommy I want you" he whined as I added a third finger. I pulled them out I lined my member up with his entrance. I quickly shoved my whole length into him. He buried his face to a pillow letting out a small scream as small tears pricked at him eyes.

"ohh~ y-you're s-so b-big- Mo-ve "He panted from under me. I began to thrust in and out of him and he started letting out loud moans. He pressed his face to the pillow his moans and whines getting louder. I let out small groans of pleasure as I moved in out of him trying to get deeper into him. He let out a loud slutty moans as I quickly rammed into his prostate. I kept hitting that spot over and over the sweet sound of his moans making me go harder every time. our moans, groans, pants, and gasps of pleasure quickly filling the room.

"Ohh! Jemmy~" I moaned cumming into him some of it leaking out of his hole, down my legs and onto the magenta sheets staining them white. He whined loudly and kept hitting his sweet spot.

"Uhg! OHH~ T-TOMMY!" he cried cumming all over the bed.

"hey James needs to be home in a fe-OH MY GOD YOU TWO!!! LOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME!!MY GOD WHY!!!" I turned to see my little fourteen year old brother in the door eyes wide. his mouth was open a little, looking at me and James naked on my bed as I fucked James's ass and he came all over the bed whilst moaning my name.

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT KNOCKING!!! GET THE FUCK OUT!!! " I yelled through my embarrassment. He quickly slammed the door and I could hear him running probably off to his room. I pulled out of James whose face was bright red. 

"he isn't going to tell your-" He started trailing off at the end.

"if he does I'll kill him so... no" I said, James giggled a little and I smiled.  I gently placed one hand on his cheek and he blushed slightly.

"fuck it" James muttered before leaning closer to me and kissing me with his two soft lips. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my hands around his waist. He moved his to wrap around neck and we stayed like that until we pulled away for air.

"I love you James" I said gazing in his eyes.

"I love you too, Thomas" He said back snuggling into my side. I looked at him nervously.

"so James... would you like to maybe just possibly be my boyfriend" I asked quietly.

"yes Tommy" He murmured back. I leaned over him our legs still tangled together. I felt small fireworks going off in my head trying to process what exactly had just happened.

"I'm so glad you're my boyfriend now" I said bopping his nose.

"and why is that" James asked bopping my nose lightly.

"because now I can do this" I replied quickly pressing my lips to his again.he smiled, perfectly melting into the kiss and I softly pulled away. I began to pepper his face with tiny kisses and he let out cute little giggles.

"God I love you too much" He said playing with my curls. I smiled and snuggled my face to his before lying down on the bed cuddling him close.

"you know I have to go home eventually" He asked snuggling his head to my chest.

"don't care" I giggled pulling him closer.