Chapter 6: Highschool time..

Han was 15 and Jeongin was 14, both of them had just entered highschool! Of course han entered highschool a year before Jeongin but let's be honest, there isn't much difference between 9th and 10th graders.

It was the first day of highschool for Jeongin. And that's why Han came to pick him up 20 minutes earlier to than he usually would.

"In-ahhh let's get you to schoolll!" He sang as he walked into his room.
"Who let you in?!" Jeongin yelled, still half asleep.
"Your mom? She even offered me some rice!" Han said, and then he sat on Jeongin.

"Get off me! You're too skinny!" Jeongin yelled.
"Exactly! Doesn't that mean this is not painful?" Han said, not getting off.
"No! Because your butt bones are stabbing into my chest!" Jeongin said, he finally managed to push Han off.

Jeongin got dressed as han told him stories of his first day, as if he didn't already tell him those a year ago. "Saein! Come fast dear you'll be late for school!" Jeongin's mother called out.

Jeongin came down and said, "Eomma, I like being called I.n, if not Jeongin, please call me that," taking a seat at the dining table.
"You're 14 now! How long is this Yang Jeongin phase gonna last?" His mother said serving him and Han some rice.

"It's not a phase Eomma!" I.n said, stuffing rice into his mouth. Han just, ate, because, probably shouldn't get involved.
"Next weekend I need you to go to your Grandma's okay?" Jeongin's mother said. He nodded, still bitter.

Han and Jeongin then got on their hoverboards and went to school. Han patted on Jeongin's back and said,"good luck In-ah" and made his way to his class.

On his way to class, Jeongin remembered, "I should probably get braces, I mean, this is around when I got them in my last life, right, at 16".

He walked into class, and didn't notice anything different, same old classmates, just different sizes. He sat down and noticed 4 girls from his class were sitting in a circle, and when they saw him they started laughing and smacking eachother.

"I literally haven't done anything, why are they laughing at me?" He thought to himself. He looked at one of them and made eye contact for a few seconds before looking away. She squealed and her friends laughed louder.

Jeongin rolled his eyes and put his head down. He decided to nap until the teacher walks in. Finally the teacher did. Their first class was maths and Jeongin was struggling to keep his eyes open.

Meanwhile, Han was chilling in English class, he was exceptionally good at English and his teacher would always praise him for his British accent and pronunciation.

The girls in Han's class didn't like him though, I mean, the vibes he gave would obviously drive off girls. He was skinny, loud, said problematic stuff, rapped and had the 'yo what's up' vocabulary.

He was a certified 'cool guy'. Han was very popular among guys but girls didn't really like him, meanwhile Jeongin was bullied by guys but girls would simp for him left and right.

So they basically made perfect best friends. After 2 classes it was recess. Han hurried to Jeongin's class to ask him how he feels. Jeongin's reaction was very underwhelming though.

"The only difference is girls are more annoying and I'm slightly taller," he said. They were standing in the corridor talking, when the girl that Jeongin made eye contact with came out of the classroom.

She walked out and immediately turned around, her friends noticed Jeongin and started laughing and giggling. "Why  do they keep making fun of me?! I'm literally just standing!" Jeongin said in frustration.

Han looked at him with a surprised face and said, "you're anti-delulu, SHE LIKES YOU!"
"Why?"
"What do you mean why?!"
"I don't want her to like me!"

Just then, that girl came upto them and said, "um hey" in a quiet voice.
"Hey," said Jeongin, trying his best to be friendly.
"You're really good at singing right?" She said.
"I guess so, I don't know," He answered.

"Yeah you are! You literally always sing in class and it sounds really good!" She said, stepping closer.
"Um, I didn't know you could hear it," Jeongin said, no longer leaning on the wall.

"Are you self thaught? Or do you go to classes?" She asked.
"Self thaught, why?"
"Oh, I wanted to learn too, well maybe-"
"Oh that's sad," Jeongin interrupted her. Han kicked his foot and smiled at the girl and she got upset.

"Well I guess you're not really in the mood," She said.
"Look, if you wanna be friends, sure but I don't want anything more, and I would like it if you respect my rejection and don't push further, besides, I feel like we're too young for all of this," Jeongin said.

She nodded, as her eyes got teary and walked fast towards her friends. Her friends glared at Jeongin as she explained what he said. Jeongin smiled at them in a sarcastic way and turned to face jisung.

"You could've been nicer," Han said.
"Her heart would break less if I told her no straight up than if I played along for the sake of being nice and tell her way later after she gets attached," Jeongin said.

"Damn bro why you so wise," Han said putting his hand on Jeongin's shoulder. Just then, the bell rang and the boys had to return to their classes.

----------------🥀🥀🥀--------------

To be continued. . .

Please vote, comment and share if you like the story<3