15

The next day of school went fine, Walker tried talking to her but realized she was still holding a slight grudge. He decided to give her some space, he knew he had messed it up with her.

Luciana texted Addy, Kenna, and Mo to hangout after school, missing her girls. She saw Mo in the hallway today, flashing a quick smile before she almost got knocked over by a super senior.

They planned to go shopping for a little bit and have a picnic at a park near Luciana's house for sunset. Lucy was excited to have fun with her friends, she missed summer already.

Luciana was waiting at a bench near the school parking lot for her friends. Addy jumped on her back from behind like a piggy back. Lucy instantly beamed at her best friend's presence. She never doubted Addy's power to make her happy. Addison nudged her head onto the brunettes shoulders, Lucy's arms now wrapped around her legs in support.

Momona and Kenna walked over, engulfing Luciana into a group hug. Addison tried to join from Lucy's back.

Addy slid off her back, all the girls hooking arms as they skipped down the streets. None of them cared if they looked stupid, they were having fun.

Walking into a boutique, they all dressed each other, laughing at their weird outfits. Luciana put Kenna in a polka dot dress, high red boots, a turquoise head band, and dog purse. She owned their fake runway.

They laughed as they talked about how ugly their outfits were, continuing to shop around.

It was around 6:45pm, and the group headed towards the park to set up their picnic. They stopped at Lucy's to grab a blanket and a few extra snacks.

The park was empty, the girls making their way towards the open area of the field. They set down the big blanket, sitting down.

The sun just began to set, a golden hue covering their faces. The girls were talking while they waited for the sun to display the warm colors across the sky.

"Have you guys noticed Walker acting weird today?" Mo inquired the girls.

"Yeah I saw him in lunch and he looked out of character." Kenna admitted with a puzzled on her face.

"I feel like he's keeping something. He's been acting off since someone was taking a picture of him when we were together." Luciana took this as an opportunity to share what happened with them to get their input.

"You guys hung out?" Addy wooed in excitement.

"Whoa Ads were friends." Luciana exclaimed.

"Right. Anyways, have you talked to him?" Kenna asked, she seemed tense.

"I mean yeah I mentioned it but he just said he has some job that people take pictures of him. But he's still acting off." Lucy sighed, searching the other girls faces for an answer.

"I'm sure he's not doing it intentionally. Maybe he has a lot going on?" Mo budged in, adding her opinion.

"Yeah maybe, I just thought we were at a point where he could talk to me. I guess not." Luciana shrugged.

"Don't dawn on it too much. I'm sure he will tell you when he's ready." Addison assured her best friend.

"Thanks guys. I'm new at the whole friend thing, especially being friends with guys. I'm so lucky to have you all." Lucy smiled at her new friends.

"Ofc Lucy. You're apart of us now, we have your back." Mo went in for another hug, which ended up in a dogpile of the girls.

How did I get so lucky with these idiots.