9

"Uh guys..." Aryan trailed off. "The dark clouds outside don't look so promising."

"The group slid out of the booth to take a look outside through the grand window. Clouds rolled into view, their dark gray tint displaying.

"Shit. We gotta go before something happens." Momona panicked, leaving $15 on the table for a tip. They grabbed their stuff, filing out the door.

They all speedwalked through the less chaotic streets of New York. Aryan was laughing the whole time saying they looked like roblox characters. Addison didn't find this funny, hitting him in the shoulder in attempt to shut him up.

A singular drop hit Luciana's cheek, sliding down to her jaw. She glanced up at the clouds, that were somehow growing darker than they were before.

The rain suddenly came down hard. Everyone started running down the narrow sidewalk. They were still about 7 minutes from Mo's house. Luciana was only wearing shorts and a brown top. Shit. White shorts. Cmon rain this is not the time. She cursed aloud.

McKenna and Addison were laughing ahead of them.
Walker caught up with Luciana, the two running side by side.

He noticed her look of nervousness. "Here." Walker took off his button up. He had a shirt under and knew she needed it more.

Luciana turned her head towards him, looking down at the button up he held out for her. "Walker I can't, you need it." She shouted at him as they continued running.

"I insist, please take it." He pleaded.

"Fine. Since when did Walker Scobell become such a gentleman." Luciana joked while the rainwater drenched her hair.

"Luce i've always been a gentleman what do you mean." His curls were slightly less formed, messy, but cute.

She slid her arms through the button up, it hung past her butt. Thank god he's taller than her. She didn't care how stupid she looked right now, at least the whole world wasn't getting a show with her now transparent shorts.

Finally, the 6 of them made it back to Mo's front door, piling in. They all panted, out of breath from running for so long. Aryan was huffing and puffing.

"Geez grandpa when was the last time you worked out?" McKenna giggled, watching Aryan hunch over with his arms pressed on his legs.

Mans was like one of those old ass dogs who is questioned how they are still alive.

All roaring of laughter, they somehow managed to get downstairs to change out do their wet clothes.

"Lucy when did you get that?" Addison interrupted Luciana who was in the middle of ringing out her hair with a towel.

She glanced down at Walker's button up that she forgot was on her. "Oh uh Walker gave it to me because my white shorts and the rain didn't mix well.."

"Yikes that wouldn't have been good." Addy decided not to make a big deal about it. She was glad her best friend was making friends other than herself.

She changed into a light beige cargo skirt and army green tank. Thanking herself for being so indecisive that she threw a few extra pieces of clothing when she packed before coming. Her hair dried slightly wavy. from the rain.

"GIRLS I HAVE AN IDEA!" McKenna announced to the whole world as she yelled.

Addy opened our door to hear whatever she was plotting. Mo and Kenna stood outside, running inside the room.

The two stood in silence waiting for her to tell that what her idea is.

"Hear me out..What if we did Aryan and Walker's makeup."

"IM ALL IN!" Addison squealed.

"Aryan in makeup?! I'm gonna need to see him in a dress too." Luciana added, fully prepared to make them pretty princesses.

"I like your thinking Lucy." Mo winked at her. "I'm gonna go to my room to get my makeup."

"Yeah i'll come help you." Addison insisted.

Kenna and Luciana brought the boys to the main bathroom with a double sink and grabbed some chairs.

"What are we doing here? Playing Scaring Mary?!" Walker internally freaked out.

"Please no I don't want to see flashbacks Mary." Aryan trembled, biting his nails.

"Stop being dramatic boys, we're doing your makeup!!!" Luciana enthusiastically pointed out.

They both complained. The whole time until the other two came back, but the girls ignored their protests.

Mo and McKenna were hauling 2 bins of makeup, setting them on the counter.

"Uh boys can you sit on the counter, we only have 2 chairs and it will be easier for us to reach if you're higher up." Momona requested searching through the bins.

They obliged, hopping on the counter space. All 4 girls raided the bins, grabbing whatever they desired to put on their princess candidates. Luciana found some primer and glowy foundation. Addison was already getting to work on Aryan who was too excited for some reason.

Luciana stepped around Mo and Kenna who were looking up inspo on pinterest. Walker was looking at something on his phone, looking up when he saw Luciana become visible in front of him. He looked at her hand with makeup products and took a deep breath.

She walked up to him, the front of her body leaning against the counter. His legs were dangling on each side of her.

"Uh Luce what is that?" He pointed at the green sticky substance she was now putting into her fingers.

"Primer! I'm not really sure what it does but I'm gonna put it on you." She smiled up at the curious blond.

She reached up to his face.

_____________________________________
Walker pov-

She reached up and placed her palm under my chin, lightly gripping my jaw with her fingers. Luce tilted my head down, allowing her more access to my face.

She held my face in place, concentrated on whatever sticky stuff she was putting on me. It was cold and a weird feeling but to be this close I wouldn't complain.

I admired her features. Her long slightly curly brunette hair was in her face, getting in the way of her vision. I didn't even think about it, taking my hand and pushing the few strands back behind her ear.

She took her attention off the step she was doing, looking up at my eyes. Shit, why did I do that. "I'm sorry I didn't want your hair to mess you up." I mumbled quietly so the others wouldn't draw their attention towards them.

"Thank you Walks." Luciana told me.

I'm trying to not focus on how pretty she is and the fact that she calls me Walks. I can't ruin our friendship, i've only met her yesterday, I had to remind myself. I know it would never happen anyways she's way out of my league.

Trying to push the thoughts swirling in my mind, I turned my head over to see how Aryan was looking.

"Please don't tell me i'm gonna look like that." I nervously glanced back at the girl.

"WALKER! You messed me up." She yelled at me.

"Sorry darling." I muttered under my breath.