♤Harmonic Convergence:Part 2♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Twelve:
Harmonic Convergence
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter Twelve:Harmonic Convergence●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

As the others were fighting against the others, the soldiers on the ground began sending a wave of projectiles at the plane Asami was flying, making a direct hit. In response Mako firebended at them making a large firewall. On the other side to Mako Bolin, he held onto the pole of the plane before letting go as bended explosives down making the compound blow up.

Bolin: I wish Varrick was filming this! We could call it "Nuktuk: Sky Warrior"!

However, down below the twins were obviously annoyed by their actions. Using waterbending they began to slide down the hill of snow as they twisted themselves launching heavy water/ice at the plane destroying the tail of the plane.

Asami: Brace yourselves!

As the plane crashes to the ground all three teens fall off causing them to go unconscious. With Tenzin and the others a larger dark spirit attached itself onto Oogi causing the altitude to go down. When Oogi couldn't hold on any longer he fell, making the others fly off as well. Just before Korra began to go unconscious she saw the Northern Water Tribe soldiers approaching them.

Korra finally wakes up seeing her father all tied up and beaten causing her to feel distraught.

Korra: Dad...

Tonraq: Korra.. I'm so sorry. I failed you.

Korra: Don't give up. Harmonic Convergence isn't here yet. We still have a chance.

Just then Mako, Asami and Bolin were all thrown into the same tent as the others were. Mako apologizes for failing them. Soon enough Unalaq entered the ten where Eska and Desna were.

Unalaq: Congratulations, everyone. You've all got front row seats for the beginning of a new world order.

Looking up she saw Unalaq giving him a glare after hearing his voice. Her voice was tired and exhausted.

Korra: You don't know what you're doing, Unalaq. Freeing Vaatu won't make you powerful, it will only make you a traitor to everything good that's happened over the last ten thousand years.

Unalaq: raises a brow You think what Avatar Wan did was good? Driving almost all the spirits from this world? The Avatar hasn't brought balance, only chaos. You call yourself the bridge between the two worlds, frontal view of Korra but there shouldn't be a bridge: we should live together as one.