♤Darkness Falls♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Thirteen:
Darkness Falls
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter Thirteen:Darkness Falls●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

After ten thousand years, Harmonic Convergence is here again, and the dark spirit Vaatu is free. Tenzin, Bumi, Kya and Amane have entered the portal to rescue Y/N's spirit. Asami split from the group and took the injured Tonraq to safety. So it's up to Korra, Mako, and Bolin to stop Unalaq before he fuses with Vaatu and becomes a Dark Avatar.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Shot of the back of Vaatu hovering above the Tree of Time looking down at Korra, Mako, and Bolin. Cut to close-up of Unalaq looking up at Vaatu in amazement. Unalaq turns to the Avatar and the two brothers, who are standing behind him.

Vaatu: Raava, nothing could stop this moment. Harmonic Convergence is upon us again. As well for my favorite vessel to become one with me at last.

Korra was confused by his last statement. Just what exactly does he mean by his favorite vessel? Though, she primarily thought it was Unalaq since he was more determined to free him out of the Tree of Time.

Korra: Determined I'm not going to let you fuse with Unalaq. You're going right back in that prison.

Mentally he wished Y/N was here so that they both could finally be one unlike the past 1000 years. Though for now he'll partly be one with Unalaq til he comes to him.

Vaatu tries to fuse with Unalaq as Korra enters the Avatar State and stops him with a large blast of fire. She catches Unalaq with airbending, lifting him off the ground, and flings him back through the portal.

Korra: Don't let Unalaq back in the Spirit World.

She told both brothers after she exited the Avatar State.

Bolin: We're on it.

Mako and Bolin run through the portal, and Korra turns back to Vaatu, who is charging right at her. Korra reenters the Avatar State and charges at Vaatu via a thrust of firebending. Cut to Tenzin, Kya, Bumi and Amane walking through the Spirit World.

Amane: Y/N! Y/N can you hear me?

Tenzin: Amane turns to Tenzin Ah, this isn't working. We can't just randomly wander the Spirit World, call out for Y/N, and expect to find him.

Amane narrowed his eyes hoping to see a glimpse of him anywhere or maybe even sense him.

Bumi: We just need to employ the simple rules of tracking.