♤Darkness Falls: Part 2♤

Book Two:
Spirits

Chapter Thirteen:
Darkness Falls
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Chapter Thirteen:Darkness Falls●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Still in the spirit world Mako and Boin managed to evade Eska abs Desna and entered the spirit world through the spirit portal. The twins followed in pursuit of the two. When Mako and Bolin entered they saw Vaatu free with Unalaq not far from him but also an unconscious Korra making Mako worried.

Eska: Stop!

Eska bends out two streams of water and traps Mako and Bolin in ice blocks. Korra stands up to see Vaatu approaching Unalaq. Mustering as much strength as possible, she throws a fire blast, which Unalaq blocks with a blast of water.

Vaatu flies over Unalaq and just as they were about to fuse, Vaatu sense the boy he was waiting for. Including Unalaq making him frown quickly.

Vaatu: Finally... my vessel...

Y/N stood up and jumped from the bird as Vaatu without question and hesitation fused with Y/N. Korra saw and began to worry for her boyfriend. Both Korra and Unalaq simultaneously shouted "no" at Y/N.

A bright glow showed and his eyes glowed an orange-red color. An imprint on Vaatu showed on Y/N's chest but it soon vanished. Yet surprising everyone Vaatu exited his body and Y/N stumbled making Korra run to him catching him.

That was when Vaatu finally fused with Unalaq. The same action appeared on him as it did to Y/N. Yet he knew Vaatu got what he wanted and he knew he had to do it quickly to make it a full fusion.

Unalaq: We are now one! Now a new era for spirits and humans will begin! And I will lead them all as the new Avatar!

Korra: Walking forward Well I'm the old Avatar, and my era's not over yet!

A spout of air emerges behind Korra, and the two Avatars charge toward each other.

At the small house Yumi introduced herself as well as a named Reiza who introduced himself as the twins' father.

Reiza: You changed Amane. And to think we would see you here but I'm glad we didn't.

Amane smiled at him as he just gave a nod. It was rather awkward to see his dead parents.

Bumi: So you're the father of these two.. wow... parents of a well known criminal and one.. not.

Kya: Surprised Bumi! I'm so sorry about him..