Chapter 5: Emotional Support Pig

Today was a rather simple day at the hotel since Husk went to his appointment with Gracie and then went to look for wedding planners in our area. I was feeling a bit lazy and wanted to lounge about the hotel in my pink cozy sweatpants and hoodie. After eating my lunch, I decided that I was going to go back upstairs and watch some tv while I started drawing out plans for my wedding. I already knew which color scheme I wanted to go with. Since Husk and I had our first date on Valentine's Day, I decided that I wanted use that as the theme. Of course, that meant using shades of red, pink, white, gold, silver and black.

         The more metallic colors were going to serve as accents while the reds, pinks, and whites were going to be the main colors. The only issue that I seemed to be running into is choosing the right shade of each of the main colors. So I decided I was going to scribble out each shade of red and pink that I had so the I had a better idea of what color palette I had to work with. A few minutes later I heard the bedroom door open. I looked up and smiled sweetly.

          Of course, it was my handsome fiancé, "hey baby, how'd your day go?"

He smiled back and set his wallet, key and hat down on the dresser and then walked over to the bed where I was laying and leaned over to kiss me on the lips, "it was an okay day, I guess."

He turned to walk towards the bathroom as he was undoing his bow tie.

"Did you talk to Gracie about your nightmares coming back," I asked increasing the volume of my voice so he could hear me from the other room.

"Yeah, I told her about it," he replied back before walking over and climbing into bed beside me.

"Oh? Well, what did she say," I asked curiously as I started putting my art supplies away in my nightstand drawer.

           "Well she pretty much said that it was normal for me to be having nightmares given everything that's happened."

I nodded my head in agreement, "yeah that sounds like something Gracie would say." "Did she have any advice on how to better cope with everything?"

He turned on his side to face me and propped his head up against his hand, "well, she gave me some lavender essential oil and a weighted blanket for me to use for a while in case I start to feel overwhelmed by my feelings." "She said it'll help to keep me grounded."

            I smiled, "I really like Gracie, she's literally like this warm, motherly figure for everyone."

He let out a sigh, "yeah I can concur." "I was so scared and stressed out about our appointment today but somehow she always manages to put my mind at ease by the end of the day."

I smiled and cupped his cheek in my hand, "I'm so happy to hear that she was able to help you to feel a bit better." "Although,..." I said climbing on top of him and pinning his hands down, "I highly doubt you're going to need the weighted blanket tonight."

            He grinned looking up at me with his beautiful gold eyes, "oh really?" "And why's that?"

I smiled and kissed him on the forehead, "because I literally could just lay on top of you with all of my weight."

He laughed, "no, please, don't."

"What?" "I'm eight feet tall, I'd be more than heavy enough."

He chuckles, "sweetheart, you're all legs and you're fucking tiny but it's cute that you think you'd be heavy enough to crush me."

I grinned and then proceeded to lay on top of him.

"Ha, ha no Angel!! No, don't," he laughed before grabbing me by the wrists and flipping me over on my back. He grinned a mischievous grin and I instantly knew that he was going to try to tickle me to death.

"Oh no, I know that look, no Husk, don't you dare," I said giggling as soon as he started nipping at my neck.

Suddenly his ear twitched and he sat up rolling his eyes, "the fuck, Alastor!!"

Alastor was standing in front of our bed with his hand covering his eyes.

Husk growls in annoyance, "if you have such an issue with what you see then why do you keep randomly teleporting yourself here without even bothering to knock?"

          He cleared his throat still covering his eyes, "sorry to disturb your, 'birds nest' but I was simply concerned because neither one of you came down for dinner so I came in to check on you to make sure there were still signs of life."

I rolled my eyes, "yes smiles, we're alive and we'll be down when we're ready to eat but, uh... do you mind?"

He huffs feeling agitated that he didn't have his way, "fine." Upon saying that he vanished into the shadows.

I let out a sigh, "seriously, this guy needs a different hobby."

          He chuckled before kissing my cheek, "yeah, good luck with that."

I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "did I ever get around to telling you how much I love you today?"

He smiled down at me, "not yet."

"Hmm..." I sighed as I leaned up and lightly brushed my lips across his before pressing them together. "I love you, Husky," I said leaning up and whispering into his ear.

           He smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips again, "I love you most, mi amore."

I smiled, "Oh really?" "You think that?"

He shook his head, "no, I KNOW that."

I leaned up and kissed his lips tenderly a few times, "you wanna bet?"

            He purred before chuckling softly, "I don't know, are you challenging me?"

"Hmm,... maybe," I said sighing before leaning up and kissing him passionately with my second set of arms wrapped around his waist and my first set wrapped around his neck.

He moaned softly, "oh,... Angel..." Not a moment too soon we hear Fat Nuggets making his way up to the bed and snuggling in close to me. Husk continues kissing me down my neck.

          I push him away gently before looking at Fat Nuggets, "honey, he's staring at us."

He looks down at the piglet for a moment and then goes back to kissing me down my neck, "it's okay, Caro he doesn't know what's going on."

I sit up in the bed, "but I can't concentrate when he's staring."

Husk lets out an exasperated groan and places a hand to his face before getting up out of bed to walk over to the bathroom to take care of his erection muttering under his breath, "damn,  cock blocking pig!"

I laughed as he walked away thinking about how cute he looks when he gets flustered.