Woh kab tak inkaar karegi..

Continuing from previous part:-

Ragini open her eyes and yawn as she gets so bored just by resting all day . After that accident she is instructed by doctors for complete bed rest at least for a week which she try to refuse but because of her parents and priya's strict orders for not argue over this as it's about her health which might get worse if you don't take proper rest she agreed on it .

Things are going normal as Manu's treatment is still in progress doctors says he might be able to recover in a year so this is a good news .,  She stood up from bed to take her medicine when doorbell rang maybe her maa came back from market or maybe it's priya !

She go to open the door and surprise seeing a big red roses flower bouquet confused she look around and just then Laksh comes in front of her eyes wearing all black what is he doing here ? this question comes in her mind and before she can ask him the same he start talking.

'Hello Ragini i hope ab tum thik feel kar rahi hogi(hello Ragini i hope you are feeling better now)' Laksh say though this awkwardness killing him as he never were a quiet guy rather he is known for doing what his heart desires and now he have chose words wisely before confessing to her .

'Tum kya kar rahe ho yahan pe ?(what we you doing here ?)'  Ragini question him .

Main yahan apne pyaar ka izhaar karne aaya hoon aur tumhein sach batne ke jis Amit se tum 2 mahinon se baat kar rahi ho woh main hi hun Ragini main tumse bahut pyar karta hun ye sab jo bhi kuch maine kiya sirf tumhare pyaar ke liye kiya. Ragini mujhe ek chance do main ye prove  kar doonga ke main tumhare liye ek perfect jeevan saathi hoon purani saari baaton ko bhul kar hum ek nayi shuruaat karte hain Ragini I love you(Today I want to tell you about my love for you and also the truth that the Amit guy you were talking from last 2 months it's none other than me. Ragini I love you very much and the things i do in your love ., Ragini give me one chance I'll prove that I'm a perfect life partner for you let's just forget about past and start a fresh)' Laksh confess and waiting for her to say something anything.

Ragini looks on all shocked and confused she can't believe she is such a big fool from past 2 months Laksh Bajwa trapping her in his love trap and she thought it was Amit .

Soon darkness consume her as she faint after the revelation., Laksh caught her in his arms which he wanted from long time but he is not feeling good about it as he never wanted her to feel more pain because of him ..

Ragini open her eyes and find priya sitting beside her ., priya look at her as she takes a breath of relief and ask her how's she is feeling now to which Ragini said fine but her mind is filled with flashes of what happened sometime ago ., priya scolded her for not taking care of her food & medicines that's why she fainted thank god she fainted on bed only or else she might hit her head in something . 

This info creeps Ragini as she clearly remember she fainted near doorway which means that Laksh Bajwa carry her to room how—-how disgusting he is . 

Priya left their room to bring something to eat and Ragini's phone start ringing number is unknown she first thought to disconnect it but maybe it's some important call ! thinking she picks it up and comes Laksh's voice from other side .

'Hello Ragini! Ragini ab kaisa feel kar rahi ho tum(Hello Ragini! Ragini how are you feeling now)'  Laksh ask and upon hearing his voice Ragini immediately disconnect the call in irritation.

After that Laksh kept on calling and sending messages to Ragini but she didn't reply to any of those her mind is in dilemma as one side she kept on cursing herself of being the fool and get manipulated by Laksh Bajwa and on other side her heart kept crying on the fact that unknowingly she fell for her secret admirer seeing his words of encouragement and little sweet gestures . 

Is he deserves a chance!!

After 2 days :-

Laksh getting ready and is in good mood as if he won something he wanted so dearly.

Kuldeep come in his room and seeing him in such relaxed good mood he asks  'aur bhai bada khush lag raha hai kaha jaane ki taiyari hai ?(so what's bro you seem in good mood and you are getting ready where to ?)' .

'Ragini ne mujhe milne bulaaya hai lake ke pass(Ragini asked me to meet her near lake)' Laksh reply and check the gifts he brought for her . He is happy today as he thought she accepts him and now finally they'll be together.

'Acha toh wo maan gayi !(really so she accept everything!)' Kuldeep ask coz he is still not believing Ragini to accept things so easily moreover he doesn't believe her at all as he thinks she is doing drama of being this naive girl and trapping Laksh .

'Maane kyun nahi aakhir mere pyaar sacha hai waise bhi sache pyaar mein badi taqat hoti hai sahi kah raha hoon na( why won't she accept after all my love is true and there is a divine power in true love am I right)' Laksh say and both laugh on his filmy quote before they never ever thought Laksh be saying these kind of things but today he is hopeful in love and it's power .

They start their car and headed towards lake side a song start playing on radio and Laksh start remembering the encounters he had till now with Ragini

Main bhi hoon tu bhi hai aamne saamne
Dil ko behka diya ishq ke jaam ne
Main bhi hoon tu bhi hai aamne saamne
Dil ko behka diya ishq ke jaam ne
Musalsal nazar barasti rahi
Taraste hain hum bheege barsaat mein
Ik mulaqaat...
Ik mulaqaat mein, baat hi baat mein
Unka yun muskurana ghazab ho gaya
Kal talak woh jo mere khayalon mein thhe
Rubaru unka aana ghazab ho gayaa..
Mohabbat ki pehli mulaqaat ka
Asar dekho na jaane kab ho gaya
Ik mulaqaat mein, baat hi baat mein
Unka yun muskurana ghazab ho gaya

They reach lake side and found Ragini there holding a bag in hand she too turn towards them and gave a sarcastic smile to them .

Unable to stop himself anymore he go to her and now staring at her beautiful face he is getting goosebumps all over his skin right now remembering the moment he carry her to her room will he get a chance to recreate that moment again !

'Maine socha phone pe tumhe meri baat thik se samjh nahi aayegi toh main khud tumhen apna jawaab dene(I thought you won't understand over phone so i decided to meet you in person and tell you my answer)'  Ragini say and start emptying the bag she brought with her which has the gifts and cards Laksh send her as secret admirer till date .

Laksh look at her taking out the matchbox and lit up 🔥 all those saying  'yeh hain mere jawaab aur ab iske baad tum mujhe apni shakal mat dekhana(this is my answer and now from today onwards don't show me your face)' .

Ragini thought he react violently on her or maybe start doing his fake love jaap  but  Laksh start saving all those gifts from fire .

Kuldeep try to stop him but he isn't listening to him .

Ragini look at his stunt for some minutes thinking he'll stop eventually but seeing fire now covering his hands she pushed Laksh away calling him a mad man and he stopped looking at her intensely .

She walk away from there leaving Laksh behind.,  Kuldeep took Laksh from there and try to take him to hospital but he denied and surprisingly he had this calm expression on his face as if he got the answer he wanted.

Laksh enter in his room with dusty clothes burned hands but a satisfactory smile on his face followed by Kuldeep who's expression are tensed .

Laksh pour himself a scotch when Kuldeep say 'so you heard her loud and clear now please stop your love jaap she isn't in love with you' .

Laksh take a sip from his drink and reply 'whatever happened at lake side after watching it you still think she isn't in love with me ! She loves me is just that she is angry with me but I convince her' .

'Really she loves you! Come on man stop with your useless talks she clearly told you that—-' but Laksh cuts him off saying

'Kab tak woh mere hone se inkaar karegi..
Khud tut kar woh mujhse ek din pyaar karegi..,
Ishq ki aag mein jala doonga usse iss qadar..,
Ki izhaar woh mujhse apni mohabbat ka sare-bazar karegi....'

Please read +vote +comment+ share with your friends 😊👍❤️❤️❤️❤️