Death threat ....

Continuing from last part Prince is out :-
Ragini with her father reached her house for taking blankets and extra water bottles and cash which they'll be using in hospital as now ragini's bade papa(taau ji) and badi mummy(taai ji) will be staying at hospital with her papa and her cousin brother so they need something to put on cold floor of hospital and can sit on it . It's almost 7 in evening when both reach home unlocking door they got inside and fastly start packing up the stuff they needed with cash ,  Gurdeep calls out for ragini asking " sab rakh liya na ragini(you put all the things we need ragini? )" just then door bell rang and Gurdeep open it but seeing the visitor his face colour turned pale  😶 and the visitor came in pushing a little saying in his calm signature voice  " wow uncle ji ghar toh bohut acha hai aapka lekin Kay fayda jaldi hi jal jayega yeh aapke samne agar aapne case close nahi kiya toh (wow uncle your house is very good but such shame it soon get burned down in front of you if you didn't close case) ".
Ragini shiver hearing his voice and look at the one and only Laksh Bajwa who enter in her house with his calm but warning smirk on his face and holding gun in his one hand .......

Small I know but you all told that small will to good if I update soon 🤗