More sadness ...

Continuing from previous part

Ragini , Preetu and priya are standing outside of icu tensed and crying silently. After Gurdeep fainted near billing area some people gathered around him and ask to attendant to treat this man , attendant ask about him from ppl around and one of them said he is in billing line so maybe his relatives are in hospital only . Soon info about him reached to his family and now he's been taken into I.C.U.

Doctor come out from icu ward and inform preetu , ragini and priya that gurdeep is out of danger now but lower part of his body ( means from his waist) is paralysed now because of the attack he faced and will probably be on wheelchair for rest of his life . As if not manu's condition is enough this hardship also come on them . They cry as usual but will their tears heal this pain will it be worth it ?
Doctor say gurdeep has to stay under observation for at least 42 hours and meanwhile they have to pay bill for operation and stay  , in total they have to pay 1 lakh rupees for both manu and gurdeep's as it is a government hospital bill is less compared to those private facilities but it's still too much for this family as they only had 70, 000 with them in cash which already gone in manu bill and court paper works . Preetu told doctor they'll pay it by evening but Ragini wonder from where they get this money by evening as breaking FD and taking deposits from bank at least take two days ! That's when preetu call gurdeep's elder brother and bhabhi as they must have cash with them , she cut the call and tell ragini and priya to not worry about money as they are coming here but in a situation like this it's impossible to not worry.

Ragini and priya sitting on floor in waiting area where so many other ppl are sitting as well , everyone has their own problems , some look middle class and some look they live under poverty line but all these ppl could do is pray and have faith that situations will be fine after some hours or days of hardship. 90s style heavy tv secured on wall rack , tv is on and some news channel is coming on it , ragini's eyes directed towards it when she heard the news about Satbeer Bajwa gets his election ticket for  main bazaar seat as he'll be running his campaign from there , his son Laksh Bajwa was falsely accused and now is free man . Bajwa's told that they'll give financial help to boy's family who was shot by some goons in looting incident .
Ragini felt angry listening this 😡 they made his brother's suffering a joke for proving that beast innocent .