Kab tak wo inkaar karegi..

(A small promo this scene will appear in upcoming parts)                                                  Laksh come inside his room with messed up hairs , dusty cloths and slightly burnt hands but surprisingly with smirk on his dashing face 😏 like like he won something today .
Something which is most important to him , which satisfy his ego or maybe his heart ..

Kuldeep follow him with tensed expression on his face as what happened today on that lake side he  expected that but he never thought after all the insults ragini throw on laksh will be this calm !
Yes when ragini set all his gifts on fire he try to save those from burning by his bare hands but after all the scene he being this calm is very suspicious.
That's not the Laksh Bajwa his know from childhood.

Laksh pour himself scotch and start drinking it while gazing at the half burnt gifts which he'd been sending to his lady love ❤
Yep he is in love with his biggest enemy well not really an enemy cause no one in this world be able to survive his warth and enmity but this simple thing she didn't understand and think him as her enemy ha.. silly cute dove 😍
Today she finally got to know that her secret admirer is non other then him only and to hide her feelings her love she created a scene near lake side but whatever she do to hide her love he knows she love him and he make her admit it .

Kuldeep sigh ask  " so you heard her loud and clear answer now I hope you let go of this madness to be with her ."

Laksh look at his right burnt hand which she hold to stop him burning his hand ., he smile remembering it and say  " whatever happened today you still think she isn't love huh ? If she doesn't love me then she won't get affected when I'm burning my hands to stop fire which she light up and throw these gifts and letters in it but she held my hand and pull me towards herself to save my hands from burning and you call it not love !  She love me and me only but she's not gonna admit it easily ."

Kuldeep with amused face  " seriously you still think she love you ! You the one who shot her brother "

Laksh gave him death glare  " that was an accident and I'm providing all the facilities for his speedy recovery once he woke up from coma he'll tell ragini the truth and then she stop blaming me for all this for sure ."

Kuldeep  " but still she won't start loving you knowing the truth too . I saw that fire of anger on her face whenever she saw us including you so I don't_____..." but he got interrupted by Laksh who look at the photo frame which has ragini's picture  " kab tak woh mere hone se inkaar karegi,
Khud tut kar woh ek din mujhse pyaar karegi,
Ishq ki aag mein usko jalaa denge,ki izahar woh mujhse sar-e-bazaar karegi......❤❤❤"

Okay I know it's short but it's a surprise part for amita291 sis and ChandraSekar267 as they keep asking for this one 💟💟 soon the bigger part on it's way