Vasl ...

Continuing from previous part:-

Ragini sleeping soundly beside her love her husband her Laksh 🥰 it's true saying that no one other than god knows what written in destiny like who believe they were once enemies and now husband wife .

Her sleep got disturbed by some passionate open mouth kisses which Laksh giving her ❤️ a shy smile comes on her lips automatically her hand reach in his hairs pushing him more into herself pleasure starts building in her . Laksh turn her towards him now she is completely under him giving him more access and he start kissing her more deeply soon room filled with their moans as they made love madly ❤️❤️❤️

It's been 6 months of RagLak marriage and things are going well for both . Ragini again start with her teaching job and Laksh start working with Kuldeep . Laksh didn't return to his parents cause when they got to know he is marrying Ragini their anger knows no bounds cause she is the reason of Laksh's this condition still he chose her so they didn't come to take RagLak home though Laksh says he didn't care about it but Ragini know he is hurt by this and is disappointed in himself as a son just like she is somewhat in herself cause she go against her parents wish still she hoping that one day they'll able to get back to them .

Things going smooth but  it seems it's a silence before storm .
One day Ragini reach home before Laksh and waiting for him while waiting she decided to prepare food so she is doing it when she heard door opening noise confused by this she go to check and only to be stabbed by jaggi and his brother Monty saying  'yah shaadi ka chota sa gift humari taraf se Laksh Bajwa ke liye(here is a little marriage gift form our side for Laksh Bajwa)' .

They left from there leaving Ragini badly wounded on floor her breaths are slowly stopping and she close her eyes in pain ..

Ragini open her eyes and felt pain in her lower area of stomach she slowly see the new surroundings which is hospital she try to sit on bed but felt this unbearable pain Laksh quickly hold her and made her lay down on bed again she felt revealed seeing him and he showered her face with kisses some of his tears fell on her face too in between kisses and she assured him 'Laksh thik hoon main ab sachi(Laksh I'm fine now really)' .

Laksh look at her and say 'I'm so sorry Ragini agar main time par ghar par hota toh woh hara*zade yeh sab nahi kar pate(I'm so sorry Ragini if i was at home that time then those f***** won't hurt you like this)' .

Ragini wipe off his tears and kiss his forehead saying she is alright now .

This incident bring back both of their parents to them as Satbeer and Seemran asked for forgiveness from Ragini and her parents and Ragini too apologies for her misunderstandings from them now RagLak lives in Bajwa's house and Laksh took his revenge from Bhatti's he put both Jaggi and Monty in jail and now running for upcoming local elections.

Soon RagLak welcome their first child and they got blessed with a cute baby girl 🥰

Their story completes here and they began their happily ever after ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vasl means union or connection between souls and RagLak's union after all the sadness and struggles define their story and strengthen their love ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is the last chapter of this story hope you all like it 😊
Please read + comment +vote + share with others 😊💜💜💜💜💜