Part 2 (Shehezada😍)

Manveer after drop ragini in her college he straight go to his office which is party office of BSP party , manveer sat on his desk chair and start  his work . Manveer is receptionist and he do his work effectively., from an year manveer trying hard to get a government job or job in good private sector but luck doesn't seems to be in his favour so dispite of many pleas of his family he still works under the famous and dangerous politician Gurman Bhatti who is known for his dirty tricks in politics and land business.  Manveer check the cabin and found everything cleaned and stalled in it , it's also manveer's part of job to inspect cabin area before the arrival of his boss or his boss's sons ., One thing about Gurman's sons that they are hot headed and arrogant people  , they can't take no as answer and whole Chandigarh knows that one should never mess with them as they are super dangerous and never think twice before destroying anyone's family or kidnapping any girl but manveer's  family got lucky in this  matter because of manveer's dedication in work and loyalty towards Gurman's party that's why his sons never lend their evil eyes on manu's sisters and parents . Manveer keep thinking about the reason he working here is to be in good books of these filthy people and protect his family everyday and pary to God that everything will all blossom and happy in his and his family's life.

It's 11 a.m. and it's the time of his boss arrival ., Manveer set up the file of today's meeting and other important papers which Gurman has to sign when office phone rings , manu pick it up and from other side Gurman order manu to tell if anyone came in office today that sir is going to Delhi for two days and leave the message in the office itself for sir(gurman) . Manu replied 'yes sir' and gurman cuts the call  , guman didn't going to come office but it's not an early off for manu as gurman gives him order that he should never leave the office before six whether boss come or not so now manu is stuck in office boring time .

1:00 p.m.
Manu get up from his desk to heat up his lunch when office main gate got open with loud noise and entered four men in guard uniforms and one man in his late forties wearing white kurta pajama . Four uniformed men give way to that old man who is about to open Gurman's cabin's door when manu interrupted saying  " excuse me sir but Gurman sir isn't in office. If you have an message than please tell me " . Old man turn to manu but before he can say anything an young guy in all black attire entered in office.  All eyes turned to that particular person and manu immediately recognised him ., He is the guy who gurman and his sons heat the most . An young angry man who rules on the news for his charm , arrogance and of course because of his father's next party candidate for coming MLA elections ., The one and only Laksh Bajwa.

Laksh walks up to old man and manu and asked in his signature husky arrogant tone " itna time kyu lag raha hai gurmeet chacha uss kutte ko bataya nahi apne ki mujhe wait karna pasand nahi(why it's taking so much time uncle gurmeet ? Didn't you tell that dog that I don't like waiting) "

Gurmeet answered " laksh sahab aap kyun aagye mian le aata usse aur waise bhi woh office mein nahi hai( laksh sir why you come here ? I was about to take him and besides he isn't in office) "
Laksh took steps to berge in gurman's cabin when manu came in front of him stopping him in his tracks and say " sir maine bataya na ki gurman sir nahi hai aap mujhe message de dijiye( sir I told you that gurman sir isn't here , you give your message to me) "
Laksh look at his face and took off his sheads/glasses revealing his cold angry eyes say " aaj tak Laksh Bajwa ke rasate mein koi nahi aaya aur jo aata hai usse Laksh Bajwa sabak sikha deta hai(no one never stop Laksh Bajwa and if someone did Laksh Bajwa give them lesson of their mistake) " saying this laksh hold manu's nap tightly and point gun on his head say " apne kutte malik se bol diyo ke agar chupte chupte thak jaye toh hazari lagane humari kothi aajaye aur agar himmat ho toh agli baar samne se goli chale( tell your dog boss that if he get tired of hiding than came to mansion for attendance and if he got balls/guts then next time shoot facing us ) "  with that laksh fires gun on the reception table and leaves the office ...