Aazadi!!

Continuing from previous part

After laksh's departure ragini fell on her knees and cry her heart out 😭😭 coz now her only hope to get justice for manu is gone, now she'll never be able to tell manu that they fight to get justice for him ., for the first time in her life she try to stand against her weakness, her dumb insecurities , her fears about the society just for manu but her controlled strong self broke down under the foot of that beast Laksh Bajwa. Now how she gonna face manu ? what she'll tell him when he ask about is his culprit gets his punishment or not ?😭
Gurdeep too fell on sofa crying bitterly but is it really fair to blame him for choosing his daughter's life over the chance of justice for his son ? He too love manu with all his heart but choosing between his children is the toughest thing any parent had to do . He look at ragini with tears filled eyes and try to console her but at this moment except of helpless sobs nothing else coming out of his mouth 😭😭😭😭 the already sadness filled home is echoing with cries.....

Other side at Bajwa mansion

Laksh got out of his favourite black Scorpio heading inside his house , guards greet him with bowing their heads to him in order to show respect but he too knows that all of these guards has indeed no respect for him or his family it's just all fear which force people to bow down in front of you . Power and money can buy anything but maybe not everything as in his life he find people fear him , his power, his family's name reputation and money , they befriended with him , scared him and act accordingly as per his demands but deep down within them they never really respect him which make it more difficult for him to trust these people.
Today he got his Aazadi but by ruining someone's faith in law justice and humanity., yeah sure he didn't shot Manveer but he did messed up his and his family's life indirectly.
What the **ck heck he never felt this much guilt sunken himself before in his life and that's what his dad taught him to be strong even if your heart is paining and sympathies on some situations or on some people and he not get this much affected but her tears soaked face 😭 the feeling of defeat in her eyes still flashing in front of his eyes.
Thinking all this he pushed open front door and saw his mother, Kuldeep and his dad waiting for him all tensed , he walk in and Seemran ran to hug him , Satbeer look at him little tensed but still happy see him all fine . Seemran ask him in worried voice " laksh tum tum thik toh ho na baby un logo ne kuch kiya toh nahi( laksh you you are fine na those people didn't do anything to you right)" .

Laksh break the hug and say " woh log kya kar sakte the mujhe mom sign kar diya hai now I'm free(what those people can possibly do to me mom , they signed now I'm free)"

Hearing this Satbeer hug laksh with proud smile on his face and say " mera sher beta proud of you chote shahji gaya tha toh khali haath nahi aaya apni aazadi cheen kar hi aaya hai(my brave son proud of you chote shahji(in punjabi guy or beloved guy called as shah) you go to their house and snatch your freedom)" .

Seemran slime big and Kuldeep too seems happy on this news , Satbeer call it for a celebration as drinks and food for family right now but laksh say he is sleepy and left to his room telling them that he'll party tomorrow for sure , as Seemran and Satbeer are more worried for his health and comfort they agreed on it and making plans for upcoming party .

Laksh step in his room still her face is flashing in his mind , he took a glass of whiskey 🥃 drinking it in one but again her red eyes filled with hot tears haunt him as if imprinted in his mind ........