Tum yanhi maroge..

Ragini with Gurdeep come to police station first time in her life with sad but determine face 😑 not giving much heed towards the people around who are looking at her well mostly men around her looking her as if she is a fresh peice of meat and they are predators ready to eat her alive . Gurdeep tensely look here and there walking slowly with his daughter trying to hide her with these criminals eyes who locked up in here in small or maybe big crimes but the important thing is they are bad people and as a father he can't see these creeps lusting on his daughter so Gurdeep held ragini's hand protectively and both set down in front of inspector .
Inspector look at both and say " Monti bhai sent you na family members of that manveer kid , whatever happened with him is very sad hope is fine now " inspector in his mid fifties asked both Gurdeep and ragini trying to sound somewhat sympathetic but he clearly emotionless and hardly care about anything happened to this family.
Gurdeep nods to him and say " inspector sahab we actually come here coz monti ji said you want our signature so where I have to sign sir ? "

Inspector put F.I.R. copy on table and say " here on this you both have to sign but--"

Gurdeep with confused worried face question " but what sir ? "

Inspector slightly glance towards the lock up Laksh laying on cement built up big shelf " but I advice you to take back this case just for your own safety as the person you accused is a powerful man's son arre they are political people who do what they want and take insult very seriously and you have children who go out for study and work so you should not take enmity with these people the best thing is for you is to take compensation money and slove this matter here only . What's say? "

Listening this Gurdeep think about what inspector saying and is about to talk when ragini in pale determine face say " no sir we won't take our case back . The condition in which my bother is now is becoz of that criminal , no amount of money can slove this matter . We'll take this case to court and get justice " .

Inspector sigh and tell both to sing on papers .

Ragini look at the lock up where laksh is and suddenly laksh change his laying position now facing the iron lock up gate , his eyes fell on ragini who is looking straight towards him with dead serious face and red eyes .

Laksh got up from shelf checking her out up and down from behind the lock up and surprisingly a smirk come on his lips looking at her 🙄

Ragini seeing his smirk got up from chair in anger and with slow but strong steps go towards his lock up feeling to kill him with her own hands

Laksh look into her big almond red eyes and say in calm voice " so aap hai woh jinki wajha se mein yaha hun (So you are the one becoz of I'm here) kamal hai maine toh socha tha koi 30-40 saal ki badi behan hogi manveer ki darawni si sardarni jo katar paas rakhti ho but aap toh bedi cute si innocent si nikali bohot beautiful( strange i thought manveer sister must be 30-40 years age big sis of him a scary sardarni who must be kept holy machete with her but you you are very cute and innocent looking very beautiful one )

Ragini in anger held his collar and say in serious voice " tumhare liye mein hi kaafi hun Kya laga tha tumhe ki mere bhai ko chout pahuncha kar bach jayoge nahi Mr. Bajwa tum yanhi maroge yanhi sadoge jab tak mera bhai thik nahi hojata ( what you think you will be free after hurting my bother ! No way for you I'm enough to teach you a lesson , Mr. Bajwa you will die here you rot here till my bother won't woke up )

Laksh look at her hand and then into her eyes ..
Both share a deadly eyelock ....

Okay waise toh mera maan nahi tha update karne ka but mintynair she told me last night to give this update so here it is .

If like then read ...