Part 5

Next Morning
Puri House

Ragini, manveer and priya come for breakfast waking up late as today is Sunday so no college no work and the bonus their mother made aloo ke pranthe😋😋

Preetu is serving breakfast , she is about to put prantha in ragini's plate when priya snatched prantha from her mother's hand and start eating it laughing on ragini .
Manu and preetu scold priya in union  " priya.... what is this why you snatched ragu's share 😐 "

Priya laugh more hearing this and ragu say " it's okay maa I'll get another she might be very hungry 🙂"
Priya  " see guys if she didn't have any guts--i mean problem then why you two scolding me ? "

Preetu  " we scolded you because you always tease her not caring about her feelings and this is very bad habit . She doesn't say anything that's not mean she won't feel bad " .

Priya with big smile " oh come on maa I can tease her becoz she's my sister and as a younger sibling it's my right to tease her 😁 besides she never get hurt by my pranks as she loves me a lot " .

Preetu sigh and manu is about to say something but his phone rang and manu pick it after talking he sigh and ragu ask " what happen manu ? "

Manu standing up leaving his half eaten meal reply  " I have to go office as gurman sir come back and asking for campaign file " .

Ragu with frowne eyebrows " but--but today is Sunday , can't you go tomorrow ? "

Manu " no ragu I can't as gurman sir is not alone there his sons too come with him and if I won't go then they might come here which I don't want . I don't want their eyes lend on you and priya so I'm going.  I try to come home as early as possible " .

Ragu try to argue but manu assured her and left in haste. 

Manveer reach his office and gave that file to gurman who looked little tensed today ., Manveer clear his throat for getting his attention and say  " umm sir Laksh Bajwa came here and left a message for you which I told you on phone " .

Hearing this Jaggi stood up in anger and pushed manveer backward " yeah yeah we know , you just go out and do your work . Don't interfere in our matters and don't ever try to be boss here get out 😡"
Manveer look towards gurman who didn't seems to be bothered about the whole scene so he nod and leave the cabin muttering ' mental pig ' to jaggi .

Manveer sat on his work desk continue his work thinking when he go back home like come on it's Sunday but here he is working.

After one hour manveer heard arguing voices coming from cabin. Manveer try to understand now what happened when he heard a loud sound of gunshot  , he stood up to see where that sound come from when jaggi come out of the cabin in super angry mood holding gun and rushed out .

In another minute more gunshots fire and now manveer decided to go towards the main gate of office to see what's happening outside and try to call police about this but when he reached main door another gunshot fire and the bullet hit on manveer's chest and blood start oozing.
Manveer with heavy eyelids look towards the person holding gun and he recognise Laksh Bajwa there .

With one last deep breath manveer dropped on the floor with covered in his own blood ....

So here is the full part of gunaah chapter which I published before in this book and from here story start focusing only on raglak 🙂 hope you guys like this
Specially dedicated to amita291 and loveraglak teddy 😙😙😙😙😙😙love you teddy

Please check out the amazing stories by loveraglak 💗💖💗💖💗💖💗 read , comment and  vote on her beautiful stories 😍😍😍😍😍😍