Chapter 2: The Reunion

*In the previous chapter we have seen that Ash and Pikachu have arrived in Lumiose City and are then headed to Prism Tower to meet his old friend and his little sister, Clemont and Bonnie. *

Ash- There it is! Prism Tower.

Pikachu- Chupikachu? (It hasn't changed one bit, has it?)

Ash- That's right. Though the city has developed a lot thanks to Clemont! He made a good decision to let the Prism Tower be as it is. Alright buddy, lessgoo!

*Both enter the gym, now behind a closed door*

Clembot's voice- (In robotic voice) Welcome trainer! Are you here to challenge the Lumiose Gym?

Ash- Hey Clembot, it's me Ash! I'm here to pay a visit to Clemont and Bonnie (chuckles a bit).

Clembot's voice- (Robotic voice) Oh hello Ash! Welcome, please come in.

*Ash with Pikachu on top of his hat gets in and they see two people battling on the main battlefield.*

Ash- Look buddy, it's Clemont and Bonnie!

Pikachu- [Affirmative]

*Clemont and Bonnie were having a sparring match when Clemont spots Ash*

Clemont- (exclaims) ASH! Is that you?

Bonnie- (squeals in joy) OH MY ARCEUS! ASHH! It's you! (runs to Ash and hugs him).

Ash- (hugs Bonnie back) Glad to see you Bonnie. Hey there Clemont how have you been?

Clemont- I'm doing fine Ash. What 'bout you?

Ash- (lies) I'm fine too.

Pikachu- Pika pi! (I'm good too!).

Clemont- Damn Ash, when did you get taller than me?

Bonnie- Yeah, he looks more mature now.

Ash- (chuckles) Oh it's nothing special. I just workout a bit.

Clemont- Say Ash, what brings you here in Kalos?

Ash- The Kalos League is gonna start within 1 week so I'm gonna take part and win it to finally become the Pokémon Master!

Clemont- But Ash, to become the Pokémon Master you need to be the champion of all the 8 regions.

Bonnie- D-does that mea-(interrupted by)

Ash- (nervous) Uh well, guys, you see the thing is that I have already won the leagues in every region except Kalos.

Pikachu- Pika! (That's right!).

Clemont and Bonnie- (screamed their lungs out) WHAT THE ACTUAL F!! YOU SAY YOU ARE THE CHAMPION OF ALL THE SEVEN REGIONS!?

Ash- Y-y-yea that's right, is there anything wrong 'bout it?

Clemont and Bonnie- (calmns down) No Ash there's nothing wrong 'bout it.

Clemont- I'm very much glad to hear that my old pal, Ash Ketchum has gone that far.

Bonnie- Congratulations Ash on becoming the champion of all the seven regions!

Ash- Thanks a lot Bonnie and Clemont! I wouldn't have achieved anything without your help guys! You guys are the best.

*Clemont and Bonnie look at each other and smiles.*

**End of Chapter 2**

I know this chapter is short guys sorry for that. Chapter 3 comming soon. Thank you for reading upto here! If you want to suggest me anything or point out any mistakes just write it down in the comments.