Chapter 06

"one second, just one second . I would have Burst his head and it's a clean shot for me.. But someone dragged him down on the floor.. I missed it.. Fuck…" he roared in anger.. 

Cole :leave it, miguel… he might be lucky on the other day (he shook his head disappointedly because it's rare alec lightwood come out on day time especially alone.. That's the perfect chance to take him down they missed it) 

Miguel : He is lucky all the time Cole … Damit.. Him,just a 25 years old person leading the mafia world for almost 4 years.. And we can't take a step ahead against him.. What a shame… (he looks slightly miffed) I felt useless… 

Cole : It's not on you miguel.. It's because of that new cop luke.. If it's not him we would have taken him on that day, at least we would have ground that hospital down to earth to kill alec… It's Him (Luke). Who ruined that plan.. (he said out of anger and took a small pack of white powder and sniffed it hard ). 

Miguel : no. I think it's just a coincidence that luke came there.. He didn't mean to save him.. (he said thoughtfully). 

Cole : There are a thousand thoughts in my head and they all say.. Kill Luke before making a move on Alec .. Alec's death should be a record breaker for us like no one dares to touch us after that… we have to take Alec's place in this business not by stealing it, we have to take his place just by hunting him and the whole lightwoods down… (he grinded his teeth out of anger) 

Miguel : Let's keep it low for a period…. We will play our cards at the right time.. (he said looking at the monitor where the picture of alec lightwood is shining like a diamond.. And there are 4 more photos around it.. Jace, clary, izzy and Simon…) 

Cole : You think he will let us live in peace, especially after what we did to him back in the hospital?? Nahhh.. He is gonna come for us… (he light on his cigarette) 

Miguel : if this was true then we have to give a pause on our business dealings.. Because he might be waiting to take us like an eagle waiting for a snake … (he said and looked at Cole). 

Cole : There is an exchange business tomorrow… it's a huge amount… it's already planned, we can't stop it now..so Let it happen…we will give a pause from tomorrow.. (he said and miguel sipped his drink on thinking about it while staring at the monitor) 

Miguel : you came up to the top really quick alec.. You don't know how dangerous it's gonna get if you fall from there(he talked to himself) 

++++++++

"Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo

Baby Shark, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo"Magnus entered the club while singing really louder.." baby Shark "he said and opened the door just to hear a screaming sound from the basement door… He Ran back outside in total horror.." did i came to the wrong place?? "he looked at the door… 

He peeped his head slowly and looked inside the club. None was there.. He was startled when he felt hand on his shoulder… He Smiled at the security who placed his hand over his shoulder… 

"What??" the security asked sternly.. 

Magnus : I heard a scream!!! (he said hesitantly because that security looks too rough). 

The security : mind your own business… Go to work (he said and pushed Magnus Inside the club… still 15 minutes was there to open the club. He came a bit earlier because Simon was on his day off.. He asked magnus to come earlier to work so magnus came 15 mints earlier) 

Magnus sighed and stepped inside slowly and fully aware of each and every step , on seeing him that security rolled his eyes and said "are you James Bond 007??" he asked sarcastically yet seriously