Chapter 28

"What made you smile this much??" Eleanor asked him really in a teasing way when she saw him smiling and happier than usual .. 

"I got my salary from both workplaces" he smiled and continued with work.. Eleanor gave a chuckle because it's normal in her point of view  but the reason for his smile is not just money.. This is the last shortage of money he needs for madzie's surgery.. Now as he earned and saved the full amount for madzie's surgery he doesn't have to worry or to beg anyone to save his little sister and he can admit  madzie  in the hospital for surgery as soon as possible.. He already planned to do that tomorrow..he just wants to talk about it to Alec tonight.. But Alec wasn't there in the tower house right now ..Eleanor said Alec could be anytime sooner … So Magnus is waiting to see his Alec and thank him because if it's not Alec then he won't work here and won't make this much money from it.. He even saved his tip money on a daily basis … He Thought he owed Alec a lot… 

He checked at the doorway then and now with a smiling face.. But his smiling face turned out of stress when he saw Camille walking inside the club with her friend or boyfriend, whoever he is… Magnus didn't want to make a scene so he said to Eleanor and left the place… 

"Hey I will take this to table number 11" he said pointing at the tray filled with shots of drinks and he disappeared inside the crowd… 

He got mingled in the crowd and A few minutes later he felt a cold yet thin hand squeezing on his shoulder.. He closed his eyes and cursed himself. He knew that wasn't Alec's hand or touch .. And he knows who it might be.. So he turned slowly to face her with a fed up face .. The sneer on Camille's face says it's not gonna be easy tonight. 

"Hey!! How are you??" Magnus asked kindly. 

Camille : So full time at the pharmacy and part time at the strip club..?? (she gave a contempt smile again) 

Magnus : yes.. Is that a problem? And it's not a strip club. Just a unisex adult club (he recorrected her and about to walk away but Camille words stopped  him) 

Camille : it's much better to work as a bartender than faking your love to someone for their money… (she indirectly cornered magnus) 

Magnus : I never take a single penny from you.. (he said bit angrily) 

Camille : But you planned to take all my family  money by being my boyfriend.. And you're bad you got caught red handed at my birthday party… 

Magnus :If that's how you think about me. Then you ain't seeing it clearly.. It's not me who ran after you … it's you… you said you love me and you said you want to spend the rest of your life with me and my mistake was I believed your words, but you ended up treating me like a toyboy .. More like a shit .. That's all, I never felt that love in you..you never loved me, Camille .. you want a bodyguard who sticks with you 24/7 and nods his head whenever you order something, and you want to show off to the world that you have a boyfriend… you expect me to quit all my responsibility over madzie and my own life ..you don't even consider me as a person… But still I am not mad at you.. Because you were my friend once.. Yes I drank on that day  and I made a mistake but I didn't do that on purpose.. I was frustrated because of you and the way you treated me  ..You never let me be with madzie when she was sick.. (he spilled his anger out) 

Camille : oh that sick kid!! (that chuckle from Camille is enough to trigger magnus's anger) I forget that you have a 6 year old family member (she mocked Magnus clenched his jaw on that) poor kid still waiting for you to save her life with your bartending money!!! (she snorted on looking at magnus) 

Magnus : yes I am a broken man but I know how to stand on my own feet unlike you who carry their family pride along with me like a name badge.. If you think I cheated on you.. Then take it as yes… yes I regretted that before but I am not regretting it now.. You deserve it (he said and about to leave)