Dummies (8)

Third persons POV

Sana and Chaeyoung went home after work.

As usual, Sana arrives at her apartment first and bids farewell to Chaeyoung.

Sana then walked towards her apartment door.

Sana was exhausted. 

Even if she was born into the wealthy Minatozakis, she chose to be independent. Her perents were proud at Sanas intensions, and did not try protest.

Sana always was a easily stubborn child growing up, so her parents were a little skeptical if she could really survive on her own. 

But when they heard Chaeyoung was going to be keeping an eye oh her. They agreed right away. But with circumstances, that Chaeyoung and Sana had to be working at the same work place. And that Sana should always listen to what Chaeyoung advises her to do.

Sanas parents trusted the short kid, even if she was younger than their own child. They were aware of how hard working Chaeyoung was. And that she will never try to do something risky if it involves health, or privacy. 

As Sana arrived at her front door. 

She saw an envelope beneath her doormat slightly poking out.

She wondered if someone had sent her a letter, or if it was her parents.

She opened it right away, before even going inside of her apartment.

She slowly and quietly read it, as she entered her room.

Dear, Minatozaki Sana.

     I think you are quite aware on why I'm writting this.

    And what I want from you.

     So be a good girl, and stay away from Son Chaeyoung.

     I don't want to be messy, so I recommend you follow my orders.

     I repeat.

    Stay. Away. From. Son. Fucking. Chaeyoung.

    If you ever change your mind on my business, give me a call.

    You're always welcome in.

                From your dearest friend, Myoui Mina.