the plot literally twisting (10)

Third persons POV

Chaeyoung decided to end their pool day early, after fucking Sana mercilessly in the bathroom.

" Sorry about earlier... " Chaeyoung apologizes, as they walk home together. 

Sana walks wobbly holding onto Chaeyoung. Some part of her regreted it, but also loved it.

" I was the one who started it... I'm sorry too... " Sana apologizes aswell. 

As they arrive at Sanas apartments gate Chaeyoung escorts her inside the gate.

" Will you be okay? " Chaeyoung asked. She was genuinely worried for Sana. She literally is walkng like a zombie from wallking dead.

Sana would usually irritate Chaeyoung before going into her apartment,  But this time she didn't. Because as much as Sana wanted to, she just didn't have the strength to do so.

" Y-yeah... I'll be okay, Dont worry... I'll be heading now..." Sana bids her farewell and proceeds to walk to her apartments front door.

Chaeyoung watches Sana from the gate. After being satisfied that she saw Sana arrive at her doorstep unharmed, she left to go home aswell.

Sana takes a short break on her doorstep.

She checks her mailbox and finds what seemed like some mail. 

She looked through it and saw some flyers for a workout program, her water bill, and a familiar envelope...

The realization hits her like a bullet and She drops it on the ground.

Fear engulfs Sana, as she stares at the envelope as if it was radiating some dark aura.

Her breath gets heavier and heavier until she musters up the courage to pick it up.

She hesitantly picks it up and hurriedly heads inside her apartment and locks her door.