Fine wine (5)

Third persons POV

Chaeyoung ran towards Momo's neighborhood so hurriedly, that she tripped on a rock on the side walk.  She hit her knee, that accidentally ripped a small hole on her jeans.

" shit. " Chaeyoung cursed.

Even though she was injured, she still continued to run until she saw her friend Momo.

" Chaeng! " Momo opened her arms for Chaeyoung, but Chaeyoung just dodged her and continued to run towards Minas house.

" CANT. DONT HAVE TIME. NEXT TIME?" She screamed, starting to lose breath.

Momo just stood there, dumbfounded. She looked like a lost pet, that was left alone.

' Goodluck Chaeyoung, cuz you'll need it. ' Momo smirked, and continued to walk off.

Soon Chaeyoung arrived at Minas house. By that time, Chaeyoung was already breathless, and stopped to have a small rest, infront of Minas front door.

Chaeyoung was sweating so much, and so dehydrated that she gagged. 

' this better be worth it ' Chaeyoung 

Chaeyoung looked at her phone and it was exactly 6:00. She then wiped some sweat off her forehead, and walked towards Minas doorstep.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath, and ringed the door bell.

* Ding Dong *

No, answer.

* Ding Dong * 

After a few seconds, Chaeyoung heard footsteps from the other side of the door.

Chaeyoung took another deep breath, and the door opened.

There she saw a Mina, in a top, and gray sweatpants.

'Fuck.'

The most illegal combination on earth.

Yet Chaeyoung liked it. Minas survy weist was visible through her top, and how her bum fitted her sweatpants made it harder for Chaeyoung to resist grabbing it.

Chaeyoung got turned on, and she didnt know why...

Chaeyoung wouldn't even get turned on by Sana like this, but something about Myoui Mina was just different. Yes, Mina was gorgeous, and all sorts. But the aura she gives, the vibes she gives, are just difficult for her to explain in words.