Japan imported hamster (2)

Chaeyoungs POV

As I watch Minas car drive away, I took my food and left for my part-time job. I worked, and went to school to make ends meet. I didn't have anyone that supported me for my school fees, nor my personal needs, like food. I was orphaned a soon as my parents knew I was..... different. I don't complain though. I know there are people out there that have it more tougher than me.

I ate my food while walking. The egg sandwich tasted squishy, because of my fall earlier. I finished eating, and took one last sip of my boba, before throwing it away in a trash bin I walked by. Soon I entered my workplace. I was met with my long time crush right inside the entrance..........

Minatozaki Sana.

" You're a bit early than usual. Whats up? " Sana sked holding a book.

" Oh... I just figured that I'd come to work early. " bullshit. I was lying. I knew damn well why I came to work early today. Just to see Sana before I had to start work. I was deeply inlove with this japanese imported hamster. (lol)

" Do you have time to hang out for a bit? I know your shift doesn't start until 3:00." Sana offered.

I looked at my phone to check the time, and it was still 2:26.

" Why not? " I said trying not to smile like a maniac.

We went to the employees lounge to hang for a bit. Then i flopped onto a sofa.

" I swear to god Souel is killing me right now. I can't stand the heat. " I said while clossing my eyes feeling the cold air from the louges AC.

" Your right! I literally can't stand the heat!" Sana said whinning, and acting like she's going to throw the book she was holding somewhere.

' cute '

" Do you wanna go to a water park? I heard Souel's water park is re-opening soon!" Sana suggested. I almost gagged at my own saliva. Water park? With Minatozaki Sana? Hell yeah.

" Sure! But I don't know when I'll be free, because school, and work... and you know..." I said low-spiritedly.

" No, it's fine. You can just tell me whenever you're up for it." Sana replied smiling, then suddenly stood up.

"What happened to your forehead?" Sana asked and then proceeded to sit on the armrest on the sofa I was sitting on.

" Oh.. It's nothing. I just bumed into someone earlier. I guess I just hit my head?" I said and shrugged.

Sana looked at me like a confused child. Yet she still looked irresistible. Now I know what my friends meant by ' Sana is dangerous '.

" Come here let me treat it. " Sana mouthed, while opening here arms for me. I didn't know what to do, so I just leaned forward to her side. She then proceeded to move my bangs away. When she closed her eyes, I started to overthink.