False alarm (4)

〜〜〜〜〜 after Mina left〜〜〜〜〜

Chaeyoungs POV

After almost choking on the boba, Because I dranked it too quickly, I ate the last few bites of my sandwich, and left the park.

I was excited for tonight. I've never really cooked for someone, besides for my teachers, so I somewhat questioned if I could cook well enough for Mina. She seemed like she had expensive taste, and ate only the most gourmet food out there. I had to come up with something creative, to impress that extravagant penguin.

As I walk, on the sidewalk towards my house, saw a familiar figure running towards me. I tried to not get hit, by moving to the side, but the figure tackled me. Both of us fell on the ground, but gladly didn't hit neither of our heads.

" CHAEYOUNG! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE GOING TO STOP GOING TO SCHOOL??? ARE YOU NUTS? YOU JACKHEAD!" Sana Screamed, sitting on top of me, still on the ground.

'This position is insane' Chaeyoung

" Sana! Calm down... I was gonna tell you eventually..!" I defended myself, but she was obviously not buying my lie. I could seethe anger in her eyes.

" YOURE RIDICULOUS YOU KNOW THAT! YOU WERE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME ALONE IN THAT PLACE. DONT YOU REMEMBER OR PROMISE??" Sana screamed, not caring about the people walking by, witnessing our drama unfold.

" Sana...! Let's not talk here... Were making a big scene..." I to convince Sana, But Sana didn't care, and punched me, right in the crotch, where she knew it hurt.(Sana knows about Chaes long d- )

I shrieked in pain. I've never been punched in the crotch before, and this was my first.

She stood up, and watched me hold my crotch in pain. I've never felt such pain in my whole life. Why would she do that...

" Chae... I'm sorry..." She apologized, ans tried to help me, which I accepted. She helped me get up, while I was holding my crotch for dear life. It felt like my dick was gonna fall off that Instant. She then lead me to a bench near the side walk, and sat me down. She the sat beside me.

After sometime, Sana then quietly asked, in the most sincerest tone I've every heard from a living human, in my life.

" Why didn't you tell me though..." She mouthed looking down at her fingers, and started to fidget them. She looked like she regretted what she did to my groin, and felt bad about it.

" I was gonna tell you after, I went home... but you tackled me out of nowhere. You know I wouldn't lesve you alone, like that..." I answered, still trying to ease the pain on my groin.

" I'm sorry I overreacted... " She asked again with a wobbly voice. I then looked at Sana, and saw her hands covered in tears. It broke me whole. I've never seen, Sana shred a single tear in my whole life. She was so vulnerable at that state.

I hugged her from the side and assured her that it would be fine.

" You promised..." Sana

" I know, and I wouldn't leave by choice... I had to- " I, then explained what had happened to her in the past 12 hours, to make Sana sure I wasn't leaving her by my own intentions.

〜〜〜〜〜 after explaining the whole situation ( still sitting at the bench, in the park 〜〜〜〜〜

" So all I did back back there, was just a false alarm?! I literally cried for you..." Sana complained.