Her shirt...(1)

Third persons POV 

A blonde 17 year old girl or may I say boy? Chaeyoung, was walking on the side walk towards the convenience store. She was wearing baggy clothes, some old people call " homeless ". Eventually she arrived at the convenience store, and entered. The cold air from the air conditioning inside was refreshing. Seoul was getting hotter day by day and she noticed it. She grabbed an egg sandwich, and milk tea boba, and then went to the cashier to pay for it.

" Do you need a napkin miss? " Cashier

" No, thank you." Chaeyoung

" That will be 6000 won please. " Cashier

" I'll pay with my card. " Chaeyoung

She took out her wallet and swiped her card to pay for it.

" Have a nice day. " Chaeyoung said and left the store.

She stabbed the straw in her boba and darnk it while exiting. She looked through her pockets for her phone, when just a few metters outside the store, she bumped into a girl and stumbled.

" WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" the girl said with noticeable frustration.

Chaeyoung looked up and saw the girl with her milk tea all over the girls shirt. The girl had long black hair, and looked so elegant with luxury branded clothes. Chaeyoung didn't notice she was staring at her for a little longer than she planned.

" AREN'T YOU GONNA STAND UP AND HELP ME WITH THIS??" the girl said holding a piece of her shirt indicating it was stained, and almost screaming at Chaeyoung.

" I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where i was going..." Chaeyoung apologized, then stood up and walked closer to the girl.

The girl backed up a little.

" YOU THINK SORRY IS GONNA FIX THIS? THIS SHIRT WAS EXPENSIVE!" She screamed her frustration on Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung looked through her pockets and found a handkerchief and offered it to the girl.

" Here. Use this... " Chaeyoung extended her hand to her holding her handkerchief.

The girl swiped it and tried to rub off the stain off her shirt but it didn't work.

" LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE. YOU KNOW YOUR PAYING FOR THIS? "

Chaeyoung nodded disappointedly.

" Can we please move a side? We're kind of blocking the entrance to the convenience store a bit... " Chaeyoung pointed behind the girl. The girl turned around, and saw 3-5 peole witnessing both of their drama. She then turned red, and moved aside. Chaeyoung grabbed her half emty boba, and half squished sandwich from stumbling, and moved aside like the girl.

" I'll pay for your shirt. how much was it? " Chaeyoung nervously asked, and reached for her wallet inside her pocket hurriedly.

The girl noticed something red on Chaeyoungs forehead, and moved closer to Chaeyoung's face, and extended her hand, and then put aside her bangs.

" What are you doing" Chaeyoung

" Did I hit your forehead or something? Why is it red?" The girl asked confused yet worried at the same time.

Chaeyoung didn't notice it, but when the girl pressed her finger on her forehead-

" OUCH " Chaeyoung immediately took her hands off her pockets, and to her forehead. The girl backed away a little bit.

" when did I hit your head?" The girl asked a bit worried.

" I don't know..." Chaeyoung said while proceeding to poke her forehead without it hurting.

" Well... I'm sorry... " The girl said feeling a little bad about Chaeyoung.

" It's ok... wait, about your shirt I can still pay for it-" Chaeyoung was about to reach for her pockets again when the girl stopped her by grabbing on to her hand.

" No it's ok... Umm your forehead? So, were even..." the girl said a little shy, then letting go of Chaeyoungs hand, and was about to leave, when Chaeyoung smiled slightly yet showing her dimples deeper than the pacific osean. The girl's heart fluttered at the stuffed tiger looking short girl infront of her.

" Hey, what's your name?" The girl asked.

" Chaeyoung. Son Chae-Young. " Chaeyoung replied smiling.

" Mina. Myoui Mi-na." Mina answered smiling a little bit herself.

Mina then noticed her driver Mr. Fredrick, outside her rolls royce from a far in the corner of her eye behind Chaeyoung.

" My drivers here... I should get going I still need to change, or I'll be late for my schedules..." Mina said a bit saddened.

" Oh, that's ok! I hope you find a better shirt to wear because you looked good in that one, I sort of ruined..." Chaeyoung said a little disappointed yet sarcastically.

Mina giggled. At what Chaeyoung said. Mina then proceeded to walk away towards her driver, when she stopped infront of the opened car door Mr. Fredrick opened for Mina, and turned around facing Chaeyoungs way.

" I hope we meet again. " Mina slightly screamed waving her hand.

" I'll treat you to dinner next time! SORRY ABOUT YOUR SHIRT AGAIN!" Chaeyoung waved while jumping.

Mina once again giggled, but it was more noticeable this time. She entered the car and Mr. Fredrick closed the door for her. Mr. Fredrick then rushed to the driver seat and started the engine. Mina then rolled down her window and screamed

" I'll be up for that dinner if we meet again! " yet it still sounded soft.

Chaeyoung then made a thumbs up with both her hands in the air while smiling.

Mina just laughed out loud. Then rolled up her window when Chaeyoung wasn't visible anymore.

" You seemed to have had fun Ms. Myoui havent you?" Mr. fredrick asked intrigued.

" She seems interesting that's all...and maybe stop at my masion? I stained my shirt on accident...a really cute accident..." she said while smiling at the handkerchief Chaeyoung lended her.

" At your service. " Mr. Fredrick chuckled and continued to drive.

--------------------------

How was it?! Its my first time actually writing something and showing it to an open audience so I hope you like it! Be patient on updates cuz I get busy a lot 😔

-Kim