Ladies restroom (9)

I KNOW YALL BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!! 

SMUT ALERT 😜

Thirdpersons POV

Sana and Chaeyoung finally found a place to settle, and decided to get something to eat at the food stalls.

They waited in line for what seemed like forever under the scorching hot sun, and ordered icecream.

" One strawberrycone, and a...? " Chaeyoung looked at Sana that was drooling over the menu.

" Oh! Um! Mango...! " Sana replied.

The man in the stall nodded, and prepared their order. And gave their cones short after.

 " Thank you " The both of them thanked the seller.

They walked back to their umbrella, and sat down eating their icecream.

"

 You finally agreed to come~ " Sana smiled, eating her icecream in satisfaction.

" You basically forced me here. " Chaeyoung side eyes Sana.

" Stop being like that~ Just enjoy the moment~! " Sana playfully slapped Chaeyoungs arm, making Chaeyoungs heart flutter and continues to to her icecream.

While Chaeyoung was licking her icecream. Sana stared at Chaeyoung.

She looked hot in those sunglasses she was wearing, and the sweat on her forehead was making it hard for Sana to control herself.

She shrugged off the urge, licking her lips and continued to eat her icecream aswell.

--------------------

They both jump in the water together holding hands.

" WOOOOOO " Sana screams.

They were both having fun. The screaming children having fun. The cold water from the pool that they needed to cool off from the hellish heat. The atmosphere was completely perfect.

" Glad you came? " Sana asked Chaeyoung as they sat on the pool side dipping their legs in the cool water.

" You know what? I am glad that I came. " Chaeyoung confessed, flapping her legs in the water.

Sana who was watching Chaeyoungs childish behavior, chuckled. She loved how playful and cute the younger could be so effortlessly. One of the many reasons she liked the cub.

" Sana? " Chaeyoung suddenly asks.

" hm? " Sana

Chaeyoung suddenly pushed Sana into the water without any warning.  Sana who was a fast thinker, grabbed onto Chaeyoung and they both fall in the water.