The guns? (12)

Third persons POV

Chaeyoung wakes up, on a bed inside a dim lit room in clothes she didn't remember she had put on.

She was wearing pajamas.

Strawberry pajamas.

Her head ached trying to remember what happened, but couldn't render anuthing after she lost consciousness for no reason.

Chaeyoung then stood up from the bed and looked around the room.

She knew it was snooping around someone's privacy, but she couldn't contain the urge to do so.

She then sees pictures of Mina on the wall, but it was rather hand painted portraits of her. 

She looked closely at the paintings and saw how precise and delicately made they were. Chaeyoung was completely left in awe.

Then it hit her.

Chaeyoung realized that maybe Mina took her home after seing she lost consciousness. 

She thought it was a kind act, but little does she know what Mina had in stored for the younger...

She saw a red dot, no a botton underneath the frame of one of the paintings.

Chaeyoung got curious and trried to press it when- 

" Chaeyoungie? I mean Chaeyoung? " 

She heard something call for her and she hurriedly turns around to see Mina in a white blouse.

" You finally woke up. " Mina utters and smiles, slightly showing her gums making Chaeyoungs heart flutter.

" O-Oh yeah... I was just looking at your portraits. They're amazing you know... " Chaeyoung explained herself.

" Ah yes. These are fine pieces of art. " Mina steps foward and stares at the painting of her own self.

" Uhm Mina? " Chaeyoung suddenly asks.

" Mhm? " 

" Where are my clothes? Did you change my clothes for me...? " Chaeyoung nervously asks. 

Chaeyoung knew if ever Mina had found out about her condition, that she will cut ties with her at that instant.

" Oh yeah, I did. " Mina  firmly sats without hesitation, leaving Chaeyoung in a frenzy.

' WHAT? SHE CHANGED MY CLOTHES? SHE KNOWS ABOUT MY THING? ' Chaeyoung freaks out.

" S-so like... Y-You know... L-Like my th- " Chaeyoung nervously asks once more.

" Do you think I didn't see your boner when you cooked for me? "Mina smugly says, leaving Chaeyoung shocked once more.

" So you knew but never asked? " 

" And would I?  It doesn't mean that you aren't human, right? " Mina replies.