Chapter 2

5 years has past, and the king is getting more powerful day in and day out, and The Mafia Boss and the Mafia gang is trying to overrule him and it a consent battle between the king and the Mafia boss. The king his name is Mark and The Mafia boss his name is Julian. Julian has a daughter, a year younger than Matteo, her name is Clementine. Matteo and Clementine is at the same private nursery, and Matteo and Clementine is going to meet one day. Everyone fast forgets about the queen, and the queen has been is a cell for all that time. The king is talking to people. While a maid is getting Matteo ready for nursery. The maid says to Matteo, it's time for nursery. Matteo claps his hands with excitement. Matteo said yay! In a happy tone. Matteo stands up from the ground. The maid puts a mini crown on Matteo head. Matteo says thank you! In a playfully tone. The maid says your welcome to Matteo. The maid pick up Matteo and walks to the fronts door of the castle. Mark the king walks to them. Matteo says dada to Mark. Mark says don't say dada to me! In an angry tone to Matteo. Matteo gets scared and hides his face in the Maid shoulder. The maid shakes her head. The maid says it's okay Matteo. Mark says now go! And send Matteo to nursery! In an angry tone. The maid goes outside and goes in a carriage.

The carriage went to the Private nursery. The maid gets out the carriage with Matteo. The Maid says to Matteo we are here. Matteo nods his head. The Maid walks to the front doors at the Private Nursery. She puts Matteo down. Matteo holds the maid hand. The Maid says to Matteo it's okay Matteo don't be scared. The Maid knocks on the door. A woman opens the door with a friendly and happy smile on her face. The Woman looks down At Matteo, with a smile. Matteo goes behind the maid leg. The maid says to the woman that Matteo is shy. The Woman said ok, I look after him, at the nursery here. The maid goes on her knees. The Maid said don't be shy, she is nice. Matteo nods his head. The maid hugs Matteo. Matteo hugs the Maid back. A man says excuse me! In an serious tone. The maid looks up at the man, and see it's the Mafia boss with his daughter. The maid stands up. The maid says I see you soon to Matteo. Matteo waves to the Maid while she going in the carriage. The carriage goes away in a hurry. The Mafia Boss Julian was on his phone to notice. Clementine was next to her Father. The Woman who runs the nursery got scared of the Mafia boss. The Woman said you must be Clementine. In a scared and happy tone. Julian said quei Cazzi! In an angry tone. Matteo goes to the woman. Clementine looks up at her Father. Julian hangs up. Julian said I'm sorry Clementine for the bad language. The Woman said welcome! In a happy and scared tone. Julian says to Clementine goodbye Clementine, I hope you will have a nice day. Clementine hugs her Father. Julian hugs her back. The woman just looks at them. Julian stops hugging his daughter. Julian looks at the Woman. Julian said look after my daughter. The woman says I will to Julian. Julian walks away. Clementine walks to the other side of the Woman. The woman said lets go in you two! In happy tone. Matteo, Clementine and the woman goes into the Nursery. The woman said there some other children here already. The other children is too busy playing to notice Matteo or Clementine. The Woman says go play to Clementine and Matteo. The woman walks away. Matteo and Clementine looks at each other. Matteo said hello. Clementine said hiya. Matteo and Clementine sees teddy bear. The both wanted the teddy bear, so they both pick up the teddy bear. Clementine said mine! In an annoyed tone. Matteo said no it's mine! In an annoyed tone. They both start pulling the teddy bear to them, and the other person is pulling the teddy bear to them.

After 10 minutes of pulling the teddy bear, the bear ripe into two, Matteo has on side of the teddy bear and Clementine has the other side of the bear. They both fell on their bottoms with the teddy bear ripe. They both instantly cried. The same woman comes. The woman sees the ripe teddy bear then they she see Clementine and Matteo crying. The woman said who ripe the teddy bear? Clementine points at Matteo. Matteo was angry at Clementine. Matteo wipes his tears. Matteo said she did it! While pointing at Clementine. Clementine stops crying. The woman said you both blaming each other, you both have a side of the teddy bear. Matteo said I'm sorry, for ripping the bear. Clementine said sorry. The woman said its ok, I forgive you both, it's time for morning break. Matteo and Clementine stands up. The woman says sit at the table, to them. Matteo and Clementine goes to the table. Matteo sits on a chair. There was no chairs left for Clementine. The woman give each kid a snack, and a juice box. The woman sees that Clementine doesn't have a chair. The woman said Matteo, can you please share you seat with Clementine? Clementine said I don't want to share with him! In an angry tone. The woman said you both have to get along. Matteo said she's mean. The woman said Matteo scoot over so Clementine can share your seat. Matteo moves over on his seat. Clementine sits on Matteo seat. The Woman gives a snack and a juice box To Matteo, then she gives a snack and a juice box to Clementine. The woman says you can eat now, to the children there. Matteo eats his snack and Clementine eats her snack.