Chapter 13

Julian opens the door to outside. Clementine and Leah walks in. Police Chief said are these your wittiness's? Julian said yeah they are. Matteo said I tell you the story, while Julian talks to the Police Chief. Layla and Matteo sits on seats. Matteo starts telling Layla the story. Police Chief said you 3 come with me. Leah said ok. Julian, Leah and Clementine followed the Police Chief to his office. They all went into the office. The Police Chief sat on his chair. Julian gave the tape recording to him. Police Chief said is this your evidence? Julian said yes. Police Chief put the tape recording in his computer. The tape recording plays. The Police Chief saw Matteo getting slapped. But it didn't showed Mark face because Mark was facing his back to the CCTV camera. The Police Chief turns off his computer. Police Chief said I don't need your wittiness's, I thought I needed them for proof, but I was wrong. Clementine said ok. Leah said can me and Clementine wait outside? Police Chief said yes you both can. Clementine and Leah walked out the room. Julian said what will you do now? Police Chief said I still don't know who it is, who being horrible to this child. Julian said his name is Mark Clifford, the king. Police Chief said that's a problem. Julian said how? Police Chief said I can't arrest any member of the royal family. Julian SHOUTED WHY? Police Chief said because they make up the law, and we just can't arrest the king. Julian SHOUTED UNBELIEVABLE! Police Chief said but we can try to take his son away. Julian said ok, I'm sorry for shouting, and thank you. They both heard a loud and angry shout there you are. Julian and the police Chief rushed out of the room. Leah said follow us! Clementine said this way! Clementine, Leah, Julian and the Police Chief go to the front lobby. They saw Mark was there with 2 royal guards. Matteo hid behind Layla. Leah said the king is here. Clementine said this is bad. Mark said where did you run off to! After the fire alarm was pulled! Layla said you are scaring him! In an angry tone. Matteo didn't talked. Mark SHOUTED ANSWER ME! Matteo said I r-run t-to s-safety l-like e-everyone e-else. Mark SHOUTED DON'T YOU LIE TO ME! Police Chief said calm down Mark. Mark said fine. Police Chief said we have evidence and proof that you are horrible to your son Matteo. Mark said and? What are you going to do arrest me? Police Chief said no because I can't arrest any royal family members. Mark said I know that already. Police Chief said but I try to take your kid away, for child abuse and child neglect. Mark said no! You are not taking Matteo away from me! In an angry tone. Police Chief said let's make a deal. Mark said what's the deal?! In an angry tone. Police Chief said you can have Matteo, but you have to get CCTV in your castle, so we can see if you are still being horrible to him or not, and if you are still horrible to him, we will take Matteo away, and Matteo can go outside like a normal human boy. Layla said I can check if Mark, being horrible to Matteo, because I am a maid in the castle. Police Chief said thanks, what's your name miss? Leah said her name is Layla. Mark said deal. Police Chief said shake on it? Mark said no, I don't shake hands with peasants. Police Chief said the CCTV will be in your castle by tomorrow morning, until then Matteo can stay in Julian Garcia house. Mark said fine! Come maid and royal Guards. Layla said yes sir. Mark, Layla and the 2 royal Guards went out the police station.

Julian said seriously! That's you deal! With him have Matteo! In an angry tone. Police Chief said but we will know if he be horrible to Matteo or not. Clementine said ok. Julian said whatever! In an angry tone. Leah said you could have said as well, that I could see my son, so Mark can take Matteo through Monday to Thursday, then I can have him through Friday to Sunday. Police Chief said sorry, you guys can go now. Matteo nods his head. Julian said I can't believe that you just let him have Matteo. In an angry tone. Leah said lets just go. Clementine and Matteo walks out of the police station, then Julian and Leah walked out after them.

The four began to walked to Julian, Leah and Clementine house. Leah said Mark always get his way. Clementine said its unfair. Julian said if I could just take everything away from Mark, I would have years ago. Matteo didn't say anything. Matteo beings to whistle. Leah said are you ok Matteo? Matteo stops whistling. Matteo said I just wish that I'm not a prince anymore. Clementine said wishes don't come true Matt. Julian said that is true. Leah said yeah they do come true! Julian said this is not a fairy tale like Cinderella, or snow white and the seven drafts! This is real life! Its not happily ever after! I know that you are a queen! And Matteo is a prince! But its not like the story's! In an angry tone. Leah went silent. They 4 are still walking but they are all awkward. Until fuzzy wuzzy comes. They all stopped in their path. Julian said everyone get behind me. Leah said ok. In a worried tone. Leah went behind Julian. Clementine went behind Leah. Matteo said fuzzy! In an happy tone. Matteo beings to walk to fuzzy wuzzy. Julian shouted MATTEO! STOP! COME BACK HERE! Fuzzy wuzzy got angry at Julian for shouting at Matteo. Fuzzy wuzzy roars at Julian. Julian shouted STAY AWAY YOU DANGEROUS BEAST! Matteo said he's not dangerous! In a loud tone. Leah take out a sleep dart and loads of ropes out of her pocket. Fuzzy wuzzy hits Julian very hard with his massive paw. Leah put the rope around fuzzy wuzzy legs. Fuzzy wuzzy tries to move. Matteo said stop! Don't hurt fuzzy! In a loud and angry tone. Matteo was about to run to fuzzy until Clementine holds Matteo back. Julian said take the beast down! In a loud tone. Leah said sure. Leah begins kicking the bear legs very hard and sore. The bear tried to fight back.

After a while fuzzy fallen to the ground. Matteo said stop! Your are hurting him! In an angry and loud tone. Leah put a rope around fuzzy neck and front paws. Leah pinned fuzzy down with all her strength. Leah said take this! And put the bear to sleep! In a loud tone. Leah gave the sleep dart to Julian. Julian throw the sleep dart to fuzzy. Its hits fuzzy. Fuzzy shuts his eyes for the last time. Matteo said no! In a sad tone. Clementine lets go of Matteo. Matteo runs to Fuzzy. Clementine said is the bear dead? Leah said no, not yet. Matteo said not yet!? In a worried tone. Julian pulls out a gun. Matteo sees. Matteo begins to run to Julian. Julian pulls the trigger and a bullet hits Fuzzy in the head. Julian killed Fuzzy wuzzy. Matteo run back to Fuzzy. Matteo hugs Fuzzy. Leah walks to Julian and Clementine. Matteo cries. Matteo stands up. Matteo looked at Julian with spit and hatred. Then he looked at his mother, with anger. Matteo SHOUTED I HATE ALL OF YOU! I WILL NEVER FORGETS THIS! Julian said calm down! In a very loud tone. Matteo eyes turn blood red. Matteo SHOUTED YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND! Leah said he's going to turn. In a worried tone. Julian said turn into what!? In a scared tone. Leah said you know.