Chapter 17

Two months past. Julian and Leah is still not Married. Mark is trying to be a better father. Layla visits Leah once a week. Mark is treating Layla not as a servant or a Maid, he's treating her kind of like a friend. Julian and Leah still hates Mark and wants him assassinated. Mark still hates Julian and Leah. Matteo and Clementine are still grounded.

Matteo does his school work. Clementine already did her school work. Matteo is stuck with a math question. Clementine walked to Matteo. Clementine said what one are you stuck on? Matteo said question 67. Clementine looked at his work. Clementine said so it's says here. Clementine says the math question to him. Matteo said its hard. Clementine helped him do his work. While they do that. Julian and Leah is in the living room. Julian said its time. Leah said we waited for 2 minutes. Julian said I got get it. Leah said ok. Julian walked out of the room. Leah said what will Clementine and Matteo think? Will Julian leave me? Leah sighs. Julian come back with a pregnancy test. Leah said have you look at it? Julian said no I haven't. Julian sit next to Leah. Julian said are you ready? Leah gulps. Leah said yes. Julian uncovered the pregnancy test. They both looked at the test. They both saw two lines. They were speechless. Clementine and Matteo walked in. Matteo said we are done with school work. Julian hid the pregnancy test. Clementine said I helped Matteo. Leah said you two are getting along then? Matteo said I don't know. Clementine said not really, I just wanted to help him. Julian said Clementine you are not grounded anymore. Leah said same with you Matteo. Matteo said ok. Clementine said thank you for ungrounded us. Matteo said what do you want to do guys? Leah said I want to ask both of you something. Clementine said what do you want to ask us about? Julian looked at Matteo and Clementine and then Leah. Leah said Clementine, have you ever wanted a sibling? Clementine said I haven't thought of that. Clementine thinks. Julian said Matteo, when you were little, would you wanted a baby sister or a Baby brother? Matteo said no, not really.

Someone knocked on the door. Matteo shouted ITS OPEN! Layla and Mark entered the house. Matteo said hello father and Hello Layla. Clementine waves at Layla. Mark said hi son. Layla said hey guys. Leah said Matteo, Clementine why don't you guys play outside? Matteo said ok mum. Matteo walked out the house. Clementine said why? Julian said so the adults can talk Clementine. Clementine said I think I'm old enough to hear, I'm turning 12 soon. Julian snaps at his daughter. Julian said that was not a request! That was an order to go outside! In an very angry tone. Clementine nods her head.

Clementine walked outside. Mark said you didn't have to snapped at her! In an angry tone. Julian said you can't say anything! You were hitting and shouting at your child! Don't you give me a lecture of being a parent! In an angry tone. Layla said what's wrong with Julian, Leah? Leah said Julian, breathe and calm down. Julian said fine! I will calm down! In an angry tone. Layla said did something happened to make him angry? Leah shrug her shoulders. Julian said him has a name! In an angry tone. Mark said he angry because of something. Layla said what do you want to talk to us about? Leah said me and probably Julian only want to tell you Layla, and not Mark. Mark said that's right! You both hate me. In an annoyed tone. Layla said Mark can stay here and listen. Julian said are you hearing yourself Layla? In an shocked tone. Layla was confused. Layla said what? In an confused tone. Julian said Mark is a horrible person. Mark said whatever. Leah said it's true! He is. Layla said he's not anymore! In an angry tone. Julian said are you under a spell? Or something? In an angry tone. Leah said is Mark forcing or blackmailing you to say this! In an angry tone. Layla said no! in an angry tone. Mark just looked at the ground.

Layla, Leah and Julian being to argue. After a while. Mark had enough of them arguing. Mark said everyone calm down! In a loud tone. They didn't. Mark said stop arguing! In a loud tone. They didn't again. Mark said are I'm a ghost! Or you all can see me! Is that it! In an angry and loud tone. Matteo and Clementine sneak into the room, and hid together. They 3 being to shout. Julian SHOUTED WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING AND DEFENDING MARK! Layla SHOUTED BECAUSE MARK WANTS TO CHANGE! AND YOU GUYS JUST DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT IT! Leah SHOUTED BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT MARK IS LIKE! NO ONE LIKES HIM! Mark said I'm right here you know! In an loud and angry tone. Layla SHOUTED WELL I DO AS A FRIEND! Julian SHOUTED WOW! YOU ARE REALLY UNDER MARK THUMB! AREN'T YOU?! Layla SHOUTED NO IM NOT! I DON'T THINK MATTEO IS SAFE WITH JULIAN. Leah SHOUTED MATTEO IS SAFE! Leah sat on the sofa, because she is feeling light headed. Julian SHOUTED AND WHY IS MATTEO NOT SAFE WITH ME!? Layla SHOUTED BECAUSE YOU ARE A MAFIA BOSS! YOU KILL PEOPLE FOR NO REASON! AND YOU ARE DANGEROUS! Julian SHOUTED AND YOU ARE JUST A SERVANT! NOTHING ELSE! Leah saw Matteo and Clementine. Julian SHOUTED GET OUT! Layla SHOUTED NO!

Julian pick up a glass vase in anger and throw it near Layla, to scare her. The glass vase past Layla and hit Mark left eye. Glass went in Mark left eye. Mark went to the ground. Matteo come out. Matteo went to his father. Clementine went to her father. Leah saw Mark left eye was bleeding very badly. Matteo said father, are you ok? In a scared and worried tone. Mark didn't say anything because he was in so much pain. Clementine said oh my god..... in a shocked tone. Julian just looked at Mark. Layla said I call 999! In a scared and worried tone. Leah said hurry! Then! In a loud tone. Layla phoned 999. Matteo said everything going be ok father! In are very scared and worried tone. Layla said the ambulance is coming! In a scared tone. Matteo said did you hear that? Help is coming. In a worried tone. Clementine said should we help? In a worried tone. Julian said I d-don't k-know. In a shocked tone. Leah walked to Matteo and Mark. Leah helped Mark up from the ground. Leah said do you think you can stand? Mark tried to stand but was about to fall. Leah hold Mark still. Matteo stand up. They waited 5 minutes for the ambulance, but it didn't come. Clementine said I thought you called 999! In a worried tone. Leah helped Mark to the sofa. Matteo lay Mark down. Layla said what will we do now! In a scared tone. Julian said I-I'm n-not h-helping. Clementine said I can help if you want? Layla said I think your Garcia's has done enough! We don't want or need your both help! In a very rude tone. Clementine said ok. Leah said Matteo! get loads of towers and wipes! Matteo said ok. Matteo went to find towers and wipes. Leah said Layla! Get gloves! Get a tray and any hospital stuff! You find! And a knife just in case! Layla nods her head. Layla went to get all that stuff. Matteo come backed with wipes and towers. Matteo place it's on the ground next to Leah. Leah said thank you. Layla comes back with all the stuff. Layla place next to Leah. Leah said Clementine and Matteo go to your room, there be loads of blood and screaming, and Julian you could lay Mark still. Clementine said ok, I go to my room, I wouldn't like to see blood. Clementine went to her and Matteo room. Julian went to the back of the sofa. Julian hold Mark down. Layla said I clean the eye socket, when the eye is gone. Matteo said no! I want to help! In a worried tone. Leah said are you sure? There will be loads of blood. Matteo said I'm sure. In a worried tone. Leah puts the gloves on. Layla said get me when you are done. Leah said ok. Layla walks out of the house. Matteo helped Julian to hold Mark down. Leah take the glass out of the left eye. Mark moved, but Julian and Matteo hold down Mark. Leah said I think the eye is badly damaged, so we need cut it out. Matteo said what?! In a shocked tone. Julian said do you want me to do it? It's the least that I can do. Leah said ok. Leah stand up and hold Mark down.

Julian puts some gloves on. Julian went to the front of the sofa and knelled down. Julian put up the knife. Julian looked at Mark. Julian said forgive me for this. Julian put the knife to Mark left eye. Julian starts cutting Mark left eye out. Mark screams in pain. The eye came out. Matteo said its done father. Julian said there the eye is out. Mark was out of it. Leah shouts we are done. Clementine went back to the room. Clementine saw the eye ball. Clementine fainted. Matteo said oh, Clem fainted. Julian takes his gloves off. Julian said I need to clean my hands. Layla comes back in the house. Julian went to the kitchen. Julian wash his hands. Layla looked at Clementine lying on the ground. Layla said what happened with her? Matteo said she fainted. Layla went to Mark. Layla saw Mark left eye was out. Layla looked on Mark chest was the eye. Layla didn't say anything. Layla clean up the blood. Leah puts her gloves off. Leah went to the kitchen and wash her hands. Layla clean the left eye lid with wipes. Layla puts all the stuff in the bin. Clementine waked up. Matteo walked to Clementine. Matteo put a hand out. Matteo said need help? Clementine looked at the hand. Clementine was about to stand up herself until. Matteo helps her up. Clementine said thank you Matt. Matteo said your welcome Clem. Layla sits on an armchair. Leah and Julian come in the room. Leah and Julian sat together on another sofa. Clementine sits on the floor next to her father. Matteo sat on the floor next to Mark.