Chapter 31

Matteo and Clementine looked at each other confused about what just happened. Clementine do you know what happened just then? Matteo said bits and pieces. Clementine said tell me. Matteo said Layla and Mark likes each other, and I told Leah that Layla liked Mark, and Leah laughed because she thought it was a joke, but we told her it wasn't, then Leah told Layla what to do I think, then Layla got angry at Leah, then you two come, and you know the rest. Clementine said I'm happy, that I'm not part of your crazy family. Matteo said are you saying my family is Crazy? In an angry tone. Clementine said yes they are crazy. Matteo eyes turn bright red. Matteo said its least my family cares for me! In an angry tone. Clementine said my family does care for me! In an angry tone. Matteo said then where is you mum? She doesn't care about you! She left you! In an angry tone. Clementine said you are just saying because you know! That your family will leave you the first chance they get! They don't really love you! They probably didn't even wanted you! In an angry tone. Matteo said that's not true! In an angry tone. Clementine said no! you b*str*d! in an angry tone. Matteo SHOUTED SHUT UP! I KNOW WHAT'S MADE YOU ANGRY! YOUR NAME IS FIRECRACKER! Clementine SHOUTED YOU ARE DEAD TO ME! Matteo SHOUTED YOU ARE WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING! YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME! They both looked at each other with spit and hatred. They ran to each other and starts fighting.

After a while Clementine pinned Matteo down. Clementine SHOUTED ARE YOU DONE!? Matteo SHOUTED NO! I WON'T LOOSE! Matteo turned Clementine over. Matteo pinned Clementine. Matteo SHOUTED GIVE UP! IM STRONGER THAN YOU! Clementine spat in Matteo face. Matteo lift his fist to punch Clementine face. Clementine SHOUTED WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? Matteo punch the grass next to her. Someone was aiming a gun at the back of the head of Matteo. The man said Matteo, stand up slowly put your both hands behind your head. Matteo stand up. Matteo put both hands on his head. Matteo turned around to see a man. Matteo said who are you? Clementine stood up. Clementine said he's the second of command of the mafia gang. Matteo said Julian is somewhere in the world. The man said I have heard. Matteo said stop aiming your gun at me. The man said no, this is what you deserved. The man aimed his shotgun to Matteo's stomach. Clementine went in front of Matteo. Clementine said don't shoot him! In an angry an loud tone. The man said this is what Mafia gang wants, Mafia gang wants Matteo to die, and they told me that you hate him. Clementine said well I lied. Matteo said what!? In a shocked tone. The man said how did you lie? Clementine said I never hated Matteo, he just hate's me, I just act liked I did so he could talked to me, and he saved my life, I can't live without him, we are very close, aren't we Matty poo? Clementine walked to Matteo. Matteo was confused. Clementine whispered just play along. Clementine put her arms around Matteo back. Matteo put his arm around her waist. The man said are you two a couple? Clementine kiss Matteo on the lips, Matteo kissed her back. Then they looked at the man. Matteo said she's love of my life. They both smiled at each other. The man said but you both were fighting. Matteo said we were just play fighting. Clementine said so if you want to kill him, you have to go through me first. The man said on the other note, I better be leaving. Clementine said thought so. The man said congrats I guess. The man walked away.

Two dragons landed on the ground. Mark hopped off. Clementine and Matteo could see a dragon has a rope around their neck, and Mark is holding the rope. One of the dragons changed back into human. Leah said we back with Layla. Mark said if you are wondering, why I am holding a rope, and Layla has a rope around her neck, is because she wasn't coming back, so we had to force her to come back. Leah said yeah. Layla turned back into human. Layla said if I want to leave this land! I can! In an angry tone. Leah said Layla, before you make your mind on leaving, I'm sorry for laughing and then I'm sorry for telling you what to do, I was just worried for you, if you do start dating him, he might do the same thing to you, as me, I know he changed but he still can go back to his old ways. Mark said why are you talking about me? I'm right here, and what do you mean by date?! In an angry tone. Leah said nothing. Mark said Layla, please don't leave, me and your sister want you to stay, and It wouldn't be the same without you. Clementine said Layla and Mark like each other! Just kiss already! In an loud tone. Matteo said I can't tell you anything, can I? Clementine said Opps, it least they know they like each other now. Mark said we found out years ago, but we didn't acted on it. Layla said because the laws says only royals can date with another royals in a different country or land, or in Leah case, they get chosen to marry a royal, a royal member can't date a normal peasant like me. Matteo said that's a stupid law. Clementine said that's not the only stupid law, remember Julian and Leah tried to lock Mark up, but the law says that a royal member can't go to jail, so that's another stupid law. Matteo said doesn't judges and lawyers make the law, same with police officers. Mark said long time ago, my 8x great grandfather made those laws about royals in my family, I didn't make those laws. Leah said everyone from the land we were moved to this land because of someone exploded the last land we were at the start of 1976 Right?. Layla said yes everyone did I remember that day. Mark said and it was your father Matteo! Ryan f*cking Campbell! So he probably killed millions in the land, so he's not a nice person! In an angry tone. Matteo said maybe I don't want to meet Ryan then, he sounds like the worst. Clementine and Matteo is still holding each other, but not realised it. Clementine said can you changed the law Mark? Matteo said so even some royal's can go to jail and a royal family member can date a normal peasant. Mark and Layla looked at each other, then stopped looking at each other. Mark said ok, I change some not all, of the laws. Leah said thanks. Layla didn't say anything. Layla smiled to herself. Mark walked away. Matteo said are you still leaving Layla? Layla said do you want me to? They 3 shouted no. Clementine said so you stay? Layla said why not. Leah said phew. Matteo sighed with a relief. Leah and Layla looked at Clementine and Matteo. Leah said OOoooOOO. Layla said do you realised anything? About you two. Clementine said no? in an confused tone. Matteo said why are you making that noise mother? Leah said you looked cute together. Leah winked at them. Layla said I knew it! You are best friends now! In an happy tone. Matteo looked at Clementine. Clementine looked at Matteo. They finally realised, they still holding each other. Clementine blushed. Matteo goes shy. They both stop holding each other. Leah said oh no, don't let us stopped you both. Layla said Clementine blushing and Matteo shy, aww. Matteo and Clementine hide their face from each other. Leah said how long have you been together? Layla said why didn't you told us you were together? Matteo said we are not dating. Clementine said and we are not best friends. Leah said but you two? Layla said you were holding each other.