[5]

Phana lay his body on his soft bed, he is facing down again. He looked at the phone in his left side so he get it and saw Kit's name. Kit is messaging him asking if where is he. Phana saw the time. It was almost their first subject so he called Kit's number which is Kit immediately answered.

“Pha! Where are you? Our class will start at 10 minutes or maybe 9.” Kit didn't even greats him, he just asked him the important thing. Kit knows Phana, Phana rarely got late if he is not in the middle of doing something.

“I can't go to class now, Kit.”

“Huh? Why? Are you okay?”

“I am okay, Kit. My body is just hurt.” Phana said and close his eyes.

“What?! In what part?” Kit asked worriedly. “Does your hand is okay? Your legs? Your back? Your neck? Where?”

Phana nearly said that his ass is hurt but then he remembers that Kit might asked him why does his ass hurt and it will lead him to say things that he will surely regrets telling his friends so he will just lie to him, “My whole body is hurt. Maybe I overworked myself. You know, I did handle some events last week. I'm so tired so I won't attend the class for now.”

“Oh? Right right! You are too stubborn, Pha. Beam and I already told you not to overworked yourself but you still did.”

“Yeah yeah, I know, I was wrong, sorry.”

Kit sighed, “Yeah, apology accepted. Nothing will happen even if I scolded you now you know. You are tired already so just rest for now.”

“Thank you, Kit!”

“Yeah yeah, I will told professor that you are sick so you can't attend the class.” Kit said and then cut the call before walking beside Beam and told him that Phana won't attend the classes for today.

“Are you really sure that he is saying the truth?” Beam asked while scrolling on his phone. He is reading some comments on the certain post. It was post from their university group page.

“Yeah, he said he is. Why? You don't believe on Pha?”

“Well, I want to but this post seems saying otherwise.” Beam said, gives his phone to Kit and Kit glances at the screen suspiciously. His eyes widen seeing the picture. It was Phana who seems okay, in the hallway, but Kit is sure that it's not Phana's dorm building. The arrangements of the flowers and the couch is not the same as the arrangements of Phana's dorm building.

“He seems…okay?” Kit said. “But the arrangements doesn't match–” Kit's sentence was cut of Beam.

“Look at the caption.”

Kit looks at the caption just like what Beam said and there, he saw the caption written by the one who posted it.

Woah, I saw P'Pha of Medical in my dorm building. Also, I even got on the same elevator as him earlier! It was soooooo surprising!!! And the more surprising part is that, P'Pha is wearing Ming's shirt. Look at the sleeves, it's Ming's!!!! I think they are boyfriends already! Maybe P'Pha already accepted Ming's as his boyfriends!

Kit zoomed the picture and yes, he can really read Ming's name on the shirt. Kit immediately looked at Beam, “They are official now?”

Beam shrugs, “I'm not sure but what else can you think of the reason why he was wearing that shirt. Besides, I am sure that he is in N'Ming's dorm last night.”

Kit stare at the picture again and then something clicked on his brain. Wait… he looked at Beam again with a wide eyes, “Shet, Beam!”

“What?”