[10]

Mingkwan and Phana walk out of the cinema and then that's the same time Phana realizes that his friends are nowhere to be found. Phana looked around trying to find them but everywhere he turned his head, he couldn't see them.

“Who are you looking for?” Mingkwan poke Phana's cheeks to look at him.

Phana turned his head, looking so confused. “Where is Beam and Kit?”

Mingkwan looked around too. Now that Phana told him their names, he realized that they were nowhere to be seen. As far as he remembers, both of Phana's friends are sitting with them in the cinema.

Phana pulled his phone inside his pocket and opened it. He dialed Beam's number and Beam immediately answered the call in a few rings. Actually it was Kit who answered the phone call because Beam was driving.

“Hey, Beam! Where are you and Kit? I can't see you two here. Where are you?” Phana immediately asked. Mingkwan just stare at Phana while Phana is talking to his friends.

Mingkwan is enjoying watching Phana when someone pokes his shoulder, he looks at the one who did that and it's Reican with Don.

Reican signals him that they will go first. Don and Reican are in the middle of the date and Mingkwan was supposed to be the third wheel not until Mingkwan saw Phana standing alone earlier.

Mingkwan nodded his head and signaled them to just leave.

Beam chuckles on the other line, “We already left.”

“Huh?! Beam I don't bring my car. How am I supposed to go back?” Phana exclaimed.

“Just tell your boyfriend to drop you off. Bye, Pha~” Kit said and he's the one who said that before he cut the call. Both Beam and Kit laughed after that. They are enjoying teasing Phana.

“Pha thought we didn't know that he was acting lovey-dovey with N'Ming earlier.” Beam said while laughing and Kit nodded his head.

“Right! bwahahahah then oh gosh, Pha is so shy with N'Ming geeeez I never really expect to see him like that earlier.”

“Dude, he's been like that ever since he was with N'Ming. You just didn't realize it, geez.”

“oiiiii calling me dude gives me goosebumps. stop with that.” Kit said and telling Beam not to say that again.

Meanwhile, Phana gasped, he couldn't believe his friends to do that to him. He immediately messaged them again but they didn't respond. So, Phana turned his head to Mingkwan and sighed. Now that they are not inside the cinema, he suddenly feels like reality hits him. Mingkwan is not his. Mingkwan is just being a good junior.

“Why are you looking at me like that, P'Pha?”

“Huh?”

“You looked like sad and I don't know… there's something with how you looked at me.” Mingkwan said. “What's wrong, P'Pha? What did P'Beam and P'Kit said?”

He sighed, “They left me. Ghad! How can they do this to me?! They dragged me to go with them but they left me just that? That fast?!” Phana said, stressed. Moreover, he didn't bring his car nor bring some money because Kit said it was his treat. “How am I going back now?”

Mingkwan chuckles. Frustrated Phana is so cute for his taste. He pulled Phana towards him and put his shoulder on the older one's shoulder and then guided him to walk.

“I guess I should thank P'Beam and P'Kit then.” Mingkwan said so Phana glances at him confusedly. Mingkwan saw it, the way Phana glanced at him so he added, “Well, They left you alone. They probably know that you are with me so it's like they gave you to me.” Mingkwan stopped his step just like Phana, he turned his head to Phana and put his hand on Phana's head, ruffling the hair and smile sweetly to Phana before he said, “Right, P'Pha?”