𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

I found myself in the cafeteria with Kyung-Jun and his friends.He just dragged me with him.

He didn't say anything while his friends were blabbering non stop about what might happen with us if we don't go out of here. Can't they just shut up? It's making me nervous just at the thought of getting executed like the others did.

„Kyung-Jun what's up with you." He turned his head towards me and scoffed. „Hah? What the fuck do you mean?"

„You're being too nice to me it's making me nervous. Are you sick?" I laughed slightly to not make it too awkward.The other two were too focused on their conversation to notice us talking too

He was about to say something but the sirens didn't let him. We all got a notification on our phone and we immediately took it out to check it.

„Kim Dong Hyun was a citizen."

Wait what? What happened..weren't he with the others to go and search for help? I turned my head to look at kyung-Jun who was already looking at me and if I'm being honest, this was the first time I saw him having such a serious expression on his face.

Without any exchange of words, we stood up fast heading to the entrance of the building where we eventually met our other classmates looking as worried as we look. 

It was getting dark.Jun-Hee and the others still haven't arrived.But just at the thought of them the glass door opened.

„Hey they're back" said Mi-Na loud for everyone to hear.Everyone walked towards them and they looked defeated. The exhausting and sadness was written on their faces.It made me forget about all the hope I had before they got back.

„What happened to Dong-Hyun?" no one answered.

„Hey say something, what happened to Dong-Hyun? What's going on?" This time asked Mi-Na and we finally got an answer but not the kind we were hoping for.

„He thought the line stopped there.So he was checking..and he slipped.." I saw Kyung-Jun walk over to Jun-Hee.

„Then how far into the village were you able to go?" ..."You said you will meet people and call the police.Did you do it!??" Kyung-Jun screamed making me jump at his loud voice.

Jun-Hee stayed calm. How could he in such a situation but if I'm being honest that's what we all should be doing.Staying calm and trying to find a solution but his next words made me forget about what I thought completely.

„We couldn't go.The entire place is enclosed in the line-„

„So are we all going to die!??" The words came out of mouth and I wasn't able to stop myself.Everyone turned their heads towards me in shock and with that I made the situation worse as some started tearing up some held their head in their hands thinking that this is the end. It's not like I didn't think that too?

„I-I didn't mean to- I'm so sor-„ Before I could apologise Kyung-Jun caught me off „Y/n."

He looked at me and I immediately directed my gaze somewhere else feeling ashamed and embarrassed at the same time.I think when I had my mouth closed it was much better.

Yoon-Seon put her hand on my shoulder for comfort and I gave her a small smile that didn't reach my eyes though before I turned around and the left the place.

I didn't want to hear anything else.It was all too much on me today.No..not just me but the others as well.I should've thought before I opened my fucking mouth.

———————————————————————

After walking around the building for a while trying to get my mind off this shitty game named „mafia" I entered the cafeteria again because I felt hungry only to see Kyung-Jun's friends keeping Da-Bum on the ground so he won't get back on his feet and kyung-Jun sitting in front of him on a chair and had-..Isn't that Da-Bum's phone in his hand?