𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

I looked at my phone that was in his hands. Wait how did he find it? „H-How-„

„There's no time to ask how just vote already!!"
He yelled and put the phone in my hands.I nodded rapidly and with shaky hands I voted for So-Mi because she deserves it.

After I voted kyung-jun let out a big sigh and gently grabbed my arms. „Come on stand up let's make some distance between us and these bodies." I wasn't able to even say something as I was still panicking from what was happening around us.

The screaming and the dead bodies from our classmates laying on the floor with a puddle of blood around them.

„Oh Hye-Seung will be executed.Oh Hye-Seung was a citizen...For breaking the rules Kang Ye Won will be executed.
Kang Ye Won was a..mafia."

My tears started to fall down while Kyung-Jun slowly brought me to the table he was sitting on earlier and made me sit on it this time.

„Hey hey no crying..You won't die!" I guess he didn't know how to comfort someone because that definitely didn't help. But I was still thankful for him ,I mean how couldn't I? He literally saved me.

I nodded and held my head low only for him to lift it up again with his hands holding my head.
„Y/n get yourself together and stop crying!"

Looking him directly in the eyes I noticed his getting a bit teary too but he blinked a few times to hold it back in.He wiped my tears and looked at me one more time and walked away while the chaos still hasn't stopped. I closed my eyes, brought my knees to my chest and held my ears to muffle the different sounds a bit.

„Lee Hyun-Jun and Park Jung-Eun will be executed.Lee Hyun-Jun and Park Jung-Eun were citizens."

I felt my head spin even with my eyes closed but the alarm didn't stop that means my classmates were still dying one by one..

„For breaking the rules, Kim Jeon-Ju will be executed. Kim Jeon-Ju was a citizen."

„...- voted...Eun-Ha.." Eun-Ha? What?

I let go of my ears to hear the announcement and every time it said that someone voted for Eun-Ha. Was she really a mafia?

„For breaking the rules, Jang Hyun-Hu will be executed.." Oh no poor Na-Hee..

„Jang Hyun-Hu was a citizen."

And finally the alarm stopped and a blue calming light went on.But..looking around the assembly hall you can see bodies and blood everywhere and I had to cover my mouth and hold back my tears.

The siren sound came back and took longer this time.

„Voting is over.With ten votes Beak Eun-Ha will be executed...Beak Eun-Ha was a citizen."

Eun-Ha who was on the ground started crying and got up going around telling everyone that she wasn't lying when she said she was a citizen. No one dared to open their mouth.

When she reached me and held my hands crying, I felt my tears spill again and I gave her hand a squeeze.Me and Eun-Ha were never really anything than just classmates but I still felt bad for her.

„I-I'm so sorry..I knew it wasn't you.." I whispered. She shook her head and started walking away. That's not fair. Why do we have to die. Will any of us survive till the end?  I doubt that.

Music started playing and announcement was heard before all of us fell asleep.

Night has come."

————————————————————————
The next morning when I woke up I found myself on the ground next to the table.