𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

I woke up with the music playing in the background.Kyung-Jun's arm was still wrapped around me but I moved it away and stood up to stretch my body. After all, it's been days since we last slept on a bed.

Kyung-Jun also stood up and walked over to the table, letting himself fall on a chair. He was exhausted even though we slept enough.This was another type of tiredness that can't be gone just by sleeping.

Last nights events were playing in my head.The fact that Jun-Hee now is dea-

„Before the last vote closed,the doctor nominated who to heal.The nominated player was Kim Jun-Hee.Thanks to doctors ability to heal,Kim Jun-Hee has been brought back to life."

J-Jun-Hee is still alive?? What a relief. Now Yoon-Seo won't have a reason to give up on surviving.

I let out a big sigh and turned my head towards kyung-Jun who was looking at his phone, shocked to know that Jun-Hee actually survived after what happened last night.

„It's nice to hear that he's still alive, right Kyung-Jun?" I asked him and leaned on the wall.

He scoffed and looked somewhere else."Let's get out of here." he stood up and walked over to the metal bar with me behind him. I watched him unlock it and lift it slightly up.

„What the fuck? H-How!?" he mumbled and it wasn't really hearable but I still understood what he said.

„Is something wrong?"He didn't answer so I lifted the metal bar instead and the thing I saw on the ground next made my stomach flip upside down. kyung-Jun beautiful bloody jacket, with the ax Woo-Ram killer himself with, were on the ground, right in front of t he cafeteria, where he was obviously hiding.

He grabbed my shoulder and rested his head on my mine, breathing heavenly. He really looked like he was on the verge of tears.

„Y-Y/n that wasn't me..It's really not me. Believe me please, I'm a citizen! Why would I fucking try to dirty my hands with these jerks, why? Y/n you believe me, right? Right!?"

To be honest I don't have to be dumb in such a situation. Think, why would he leave his bloody jacket with the ax in front of the cafeteria. He isn't that stupid right? But what if he did that for extra just to be able to say, that someone framed him..? Nah he wouldn't do it. He didn't have his jacket with him last night when we came here anyway.

I swallowed hard and grabbed his hands that were holding my shoulders pretty tight. „Yes, I do. I believe you. I'm sure you're not a mafia."

The way he chocked out a laugh, relieved to know I believed him, made me smile. I can't let him panic now and act weird around the others or they might suspect him next.

„Thank you..thank you.." something I never expected him to say, yet he at still did and embraced me in a warm and comforting hug. I patted his head and gently pushed him away.

„Come on, give me a bag and the keys, we need to get rid of these before anyone sees them and accuses you of being a mafia."

He gulped and nodded, walked inside the cafeteria and when he came out, he had a plastic bag in his hands.

„Is this good!?","Yes, give it to me." I snatched the plastic bag from him and took his jacket and the ax, putting them in the bag.I then grabbed his wrist and ran with him to a fire hydrant I found that time, when I was walking around the building.

He took out the keys from his pocket and opened the fire hydrant, leaving the bag in it and closed it again,locking it too of course.

We started walking normally as if nothing has happened. I noticed that he still looked nervous though so I held his hand in mine,feeling him stiff at the movement.