𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

I was standing next to the others watching Yoon-Seo,Jeong-Won and Jun-Hee walk around the pool searching for something. I would've loved to help my friends of course but I didn't know what they were searching for.

The water is actually kinda scary. Who knows what's underneath it. Maybe the ghost is hiding there..what bullshit is that. But don't tell me that that's what they are searching for?

When they have already walked around the whole pool and reached us again, Kyung-Jun stood up and walked to over to face them.

„Hey it's almost midnight, won't you vote?"

„How about we vote in a different way?" suggested Jun-Hee.

„Jun-Hee we don't have time for this. What do you mean in a different way?" asked So-Mi.

„You almost killed us all.What nonsense are you saying now!?" asked Kyung-Jun clearly annoyed.

„Right you stupid class president. We almost died because we listened to you." said Seung-Bin.

„We can listen to him first before we decide." interrupted him Jeong-Won.

Jun-Hee took a deep breath before he started talking.Out of 14 votes, Yoon-Seo received 4.
You die when the majority votes for you. Otherwise you don't die. We can divide the remaining votes so that she isn't voted by the majority."

„So you want to make another person receive 4 votes like Yoon-Seo to make it a tie." explained Jeong-Won, Jun-Hee's idea in an easier way.

„That way all of us will vote without abstaining."," But who will become the one to receive the same number of votes." asked So-Mi but no one answered. No one wanted to get the the same number of votes.They were scared that it won't work and they'll get executed for that.

It was silent till Jun-Hee suggested us to vote for him.Again no one said anything and we eventually started voting. While Yeon-Woo and Eun-Chan voted for each other, the others voted for Jun-Hee so he would have four votes like Yoon-Seo.

But there was a problem.. „Eh guys..", everyone turned their heads towards me. „What about me? Who should I vote for?"," Isn't there another person who could vote for you and you for them? Who still hasn't voted?"Kyung-Jun then turned his head to look at everybody. „Jun-Hee didn't vote either." said Eun-Chan pointing at Jun-hee.

„But that's not gonna work. He already has four votes and if I vote for him now he'll be the one to get executed." I explained.

„J-Jun-hee just vote for me and I'll vote for myself too!" Jun-hee nodded and looked at me apologetic.

„Kim Jun-Hee voted for L/N Y/N"

„Wait Y/n, this won't work. You can't vote for yourself." Kyung-Jun said calmly with his hands on my shoulder. I thought he was still mad at me.

„And how do you know that?" I asked him not daring to break the eye contact.

„Because I know and I said so..vote for me instead.","No, I won't-„,"Just fucking do it Y/n!" he yelled making me jump at his loud voice.

I looked at him a bit more,unsure of what to do, then looked at the others with pleading eyes, just hoping that someone would talk and suggest something better, yet no one said anything.

Everyone was waiting for me to vote, and if I don't, I'll die.

I swallowed hard and clicked on Kyung-Jun's profile. „Vote for Ko Kyung-Jun?" — „yes"

„L/n Y/n voted for Ko Kyung-Jun..
Voting is over."

We waited a bit for anything to happen but nothing really changed and there were no announcements.