𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

I was sitting in the infirmary room with Na-Hee waiting for Yoon-Seon to wake up. She's making me worried because what happened in these few seconds we left her alone?

The silence between me and Na-Hee was awkward.We never really talked before and I just considered her as one of my nice classmates.

I never saw her being mean to anyone before. She's just an innocent girl really and that's also the vibe she gives off.

I looked down at her ankle and realised that no one has been taking care of her since Hyun-Hu died..

„Na-Hee .. let me wrap the bandage for you." I stood up and took some bandages then crouched down and started gently wrapping the bandage over her ankle.

„Y/n..." I hummed and looked up at her.She had an upset looking face and I didn't know if it was because she didn't want me to wrap the bandage for her or because of something else but my question was soon answered as she continued talking.

„Do you know how...Hyun-Hu actually died?"
I blinked a few times.Is she joking?

„Uhm.. Na-Hee of course we all know how. This game is the one killing us."

„Or maybe we're the one killing each other." I stopped wrapping the bandage and I felt my stomach drop because she was actually..right.

When I think about it more, the game only killed some of us but the others that have died or are going to die..it's gonna be all because of us. We're choosing who to execute. The mafia is choosing who to execute. We're killing each other just to survive.

„Y/n do you know that.. Hyun-Hu got executed because of Kyung-Jun." My eyes widened.

„W-What?" I breathed out.

„Yes.. he got executed and died because of kyung-Jun. When me and Hyun-Hu were trying to find his phone, Kyung-Jun found it before us and threw it away under some of the assembly hall's things. We couldn't find it in time so he..got executed." She said with teary eyes.

I didn't know what to say. Did Kyung-Jun really did that? And why was she telling me that!? Is it because she noticed I was with kyung-Jun mostly the whole time these few days?

But he literally was taking care of me the whole time too!? He even saved my life yesterday. He..just wanted to take revenge on Hyun-Hu for beating him up.

I shook my head and finished wrapping the bandage.I then stood up ,looking down at her seeing her tears slowly slip from her eyes.

„I'm sorry.." I apologised and stormed out of the infirmary room.

———————————————————————-
We were now sitting in a classroom we found.
„Let's not drag this out.Just turn yourself in.If you're mafia tell me." Said Kyung-Jun coldly but how could he be so confident saying that. No way any of our classmates will say what their identity is.

„Do you think they will if it were you?"
answered Jeong-Won making me crack up a small smile. I loved her attitude.

Kyung-Jun scoffed and talked again. „Okay let's try this again.. This jerk is 100% mafia, anyone who thinks like this!?"

It was silent.No one could answer that and neither could I. Seung-Bin hit the table hard making us all jump.

„Reveal yourself if you're police then! Police!!"
He yelled. I noticed that he really looked scared and weren't joking with his acting at all. Well now I know who could not be a mafia too.

I sighed and crossed my legs. „Why don't you guys get it. Do you really think that any of us is gonna reveal their identity? I'm sure who made this game isn't so stupid to not make any kind of punishments if we just say what role we got."