𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾

The soft music playing awoke me. I blinked a few times to adjust to the light.Then I noticed that Kyung-Jun still had his head on my shoulder.

„Before the last vote closed, the police used their skill. During the night, Park Ji-Soo was executed by mafia. Park-Ji Soo was a Citizen. All participants identify the mafia and begin to vote."

I sighed thinking of who had possibly killed Ji-Soo and why but I drifted my attention back to kyung-Jun who still hasn't moved and inch. „Kyung-Jun..?" I whispered scared that he might be still asleep, are we even allowed to sleep at day time?

„What?.." He mumbled lifting his head up and looking at the floor. „Are you..okay?" He stayed silent not sparing me a glance. „I'm sorry I didn't think about how you could've felt in that situation yesterday."

He finally turned his head to look at me. „You did nothing wrong.. He deserves it.I'm still on your side and will always be no matter what. Someone accused you of being a mafia? No problem, I'll defend you." I tilted my head to the side, smiling warmly at him.

I saw his eyes getting filled up with tears and in a second I was pulled in a tight embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and with the one I was playing with his hair in a comforting manner.

„You better not tell anyone about this or I'll kill you.." and here we go, the beautiful moment got ruined.

„Ugh Kyung-Jun, you dumbass."

————————————————————————
Kyung-Jun has called everyone to meet at an construction place of the building. We were the first ones to arrive and soon enough the others arrived too.

„Why did you want to see us all?" asked Yoon-Seo. Our eyes met and I gave her a smile and she returned it back.Still.. I noticed that she looked really tired.Yea but I'm sure everyone else is too. How can we not be tired after all this?

Kyung-Jun stood up and walked towards the others with me behind him.

Park Woo-Ram was mafia. See, what did I tell you?" He spoke coldly stopping in front of Yoon-Seo.

Seung-Bin who was left behind me started clapping. „Ko Kyung-Jun has a great hunch.What's the police doing? Learn from him."

Kyung-Jun continued talking. „Did you see that? If you wanna catch the mafia,do as I say."

„What do we do?" this time asked Jin-Ha and I was actually curios, what idea Kyung-Jun had this time. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with torturing...

„You'll take turns saying who you think is mafia and I'll pick for you."

Oh god what did he just say? I facepalmed at his idea and the way everyone stayed silent, even his friends, shows how ridiculous his idea was but I wasn't that heartless to just say that to him after I saw a whole new version of him yesterday night and today morning. After all I promised him to always stay on his side and defend him no matter what.

„Why do you get to decide? We should decide together." said Jun-Hee breaking the silence.

„Yes. Who do you think you are?" ohh come on So-Mi just confess to Jun-Hee already before you die.It's not like he likes you anyway.

„Didn't you see Woo-Ram try to kill me last night? Who other than me is definitely Citizen?
I think mafia's among the people who voted for me yesterday." He stated but Na-Hee disagreed, saying that they really weren't mafia.

„You sided with Woo-Ram and tried to kill me.
What clearer evidence is there?"

„We really didn't know.Don't judge based on last night."