𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

„Cha Yoo-Joon has died.Cha Yoo-Joon was the doctor.All participants identify the mafia and begin to vote."

I knew he was a doctor but why and how did he die?? They didn't even mention how he died. They just said „has died."

I stood up a little bit too fast making me lose my balance and fall down. I didn't try to stand up again. Instead, I thought about how I treated Yoo-Joon yesterday. I was mean, wasn't I. My eyes got teary but I blinked a few times to get rid of the tears.

I was now standing behind Yoon-Seo.We and everyone else were in front of Yoo-Joon's dead body.

„He didn't break any rules, so why did he.." mumbled Eun-Chan. „Did he fall?" asked Yeon-Woo rather himself.

„No way he just fell and died.."I gently pushed Yoon-Seo to the side so I'll be able to see Yoo-Joon's bloody head better. „Look at his head.
He didn't just bleed from where the impact of the brick was. But also here on the side of his head. Someone must have killed him on purpose." I explained with my eyebrows furrowed at the disgusting sight in front of me.
But I'm kinda getting used to it..I think?

„That's right.There's even a lot of signs of struggle and like Y/n said there's a lot of wounds on his head.Someone attacked him."

Everyone stayed quiet.No one knew if there was anything else to say after that. Jun-Hee and two others wrapped Yoo-Joon with the white cloth and picked him up to take him to the freezer. Slowly everyone started leaving too and I was left with Yoon-Seo and Jeong-Won.

Yoon-Seo was crouched down, inspecting the crime place and taking pictures of everything that we might need later on.

„I bet it was the mafia." said Jeong-Won. Yoon-Seo sighed."I don't know.Even if it was the mafia, this is wrong.How could they kill during the day!?" Yoon-Seo was right. Till now the mafia had always killed at night, where everyone was asleep but this time even at day time?

„What are you going to do now?" I asked.
„Find out who it is." she answered."Why do you guys think Yoo-Joon came here?

Me and Jeong-Won didn't answer but instead
we found a bloody footprint on the ground, which Yoon-Seo took a picture of and I walked over to the mess of bricks searching for anything else. I eventually found a brick that wasn't like the others. It had blood on it.

„Y-Yeon-Seo,Jeong-Won look.." I showed them the, what I think was the weapon the victim got killed with.

————————————————————————

We were walking down the hall to see what the others are doing now but on our way there we heard Eun-Chan's loud voice. It drew our attention and we walked towards them.

My eyes widened as I saw a paper glued on the wall.It's nothing shocking but what was written on it was.It said that Jun-Hee and Da-Bum are supposed to be mafia.

Was that really the police or is it fake? „No,I'm not the m-mafia!" stuttered Da-Bum. I can never imagine Da-Bum being a mafia. He's pretty weak and just too innocent to kill. I sometimes feel bad for him. The way he looks,act and talk just makes me feel safe around him.Not because I like him in any way but because I know he couldn't be a mafia, so that means he can't and won't kill me.

I snorted at my own thoughts interrupting everyone. They stayed silent for a second looking at me in confusion but Mi-Na killed the silence.

„Why would the police even name a citizen?" ,"I thought that the rule was that the police will choose someone they wanna know the identity of and the game will show them that. Till now the police used their skill twice! But are they able to directly pick someone and expect them to be mafia? Hm?" I asked her.