LAST PART

"huh?" she was confused.

"It's quite a novel experience for me to witness someone respond to their real name while being perplexed or uncertain" he said squinting his eyes.

"so you knew about me" she said putting her gun down.

"so did you think I won't know about you?"

"and how did this happen?"

"it was when

FLASHBACK

"yes sir... you should go sir.. We'll handle him" the guard replied.

"okay" jimin said and went.

The next morning, jimin woke up and was having breakfast with his grandfather when he got a call from his guards, he received it.

"Sir, we inquired about Ha Yeon, and he informed us that she is associated with Min Yoongi. Furthermore, he confessed to aiding her in concealing her true identity, including the creation of a fake passport, ID, and various licenses. It appears that she is not the genuine Ha Yeon from your childhood; rather, she is Hae Won, a friend of yours. Her claim of going to Canada appears to be entirely fabricated."

"hmm??......ok...." he said and cut the call.*

END OF FLASHBACK

"so you knew way before.." she said id disbelief.

"" jimin said with an evil smirk once again.

"i will kill you" she said and pointed her gun towards him she put her finger on the trigger and moments before pressing it, her phone started ringing.

"Please retrieve it; it may be important" jimin again said with an evil smirk.

She retrieved her phone and received the news that Min Yoongi's men had failed in their attempt to breach Jimin's residence and office. It turned out that Jimin had made last-minute alterations to the security plans the night before their wedding. The revelation of Jimin's cunning move ignited a raging fire of anger within Hae Won.

"you want to see something more?" he asked.

"ha yeon" he called out.

A girl in her mid twenties came from the back of the stage and stood beside jimin.

"my real ha yeon" he said as he slid his hand on her waist.

This made ha yeon mad, she gritted her teeth.

"you are doing this again... you did this back then... you rejected me everytime I proposed you... and now you are making me jealous again"

"why are you jealous?... you are here for your revenge right?.. You don't love me" he said confidently.

"i loved you back then... you broke my heart again and again... you didn't even remain friends with me... you avoided me... back then you relied on her for taking care of you and you still are doing the same" she was burning in anger but tears started to gather in her eyes.

"i will kill you for sure" As Hae Won aimed her gun at Jimin, a sharp, stinging pain shot through her hand, The bullet merely grazed her wrist and continued its path, leaving her with a superficial wound, causing her weapon to slip from her grasp and fall to the ground. Her bewildered gaze darted in all directions, trying to pinpoint the source of the sudden attack. To her shock, she discovered snipers hidden in various concealed positions, their guns trained on her and her bodyguards.

In the midst of the chaos, panic gripped the crowd as people began to flee in all directions, seeking safety from the unforeseen mayhem. At the same time, the mafia men Jimin had invited into the scene emerged, brandishing their weapons and preparing to defend their territory, poised to eliminate any outside threats.